






Well, these are our before and after pictures. We have better pictures but I can't find my cord to download them. Anyway, this is our new room, it finally feels like home. I miss my mom and my Lyda, but I am still enjoying my room. Thanks to everyone that helped, Liz, Nate, Lyda, Mom, Calvin and my Hubs Alan. Love you all.
11 comments:
Wow that is beautiful!!! I am so jealous! I love how you have decorated also!!! You go girl!:)
Love the decor sis! You have a very beautiful home.
You crack you me up! I'm so glad i'm not the only one who always laughs at the wrong time :) I love your house it's so cute, how fun to have visitors. I miss you so much! P.S. I say get pregnant I want everyone to be prego with me ha ha
The room turned out so super cute. Good job Keara!! I am so proud i am brushing a tear away right now.
Home Makeovers are the best. It's like a new house without having to move :)
Oh, can you tell calvin to cool it on the cuteness. Seriously he is adorable!
ps. Every mom needs several hats for those days we can't do our hair. I have several. Maybe I will start a hat tag.
it looks great! i have been in this house too long! i need to re-decorate!
Looks great. Isn't it nice to have your own personal touch? I'm already planning all my rooms out for when we finally move to Idaho.
Looks great. Isn't it nice to have your own personal touch? I'm already planning all my rooms out for when we finally move to Idaho.
Your house is SO much cuter than mine! I don't really know what you meant by "established" (I don't know if we'll ever be), but you look like you guys are doing really well too! I'm SO glad!! I have to drive all the way to Maryvale to get Bitten Clothes (but it's in the GHETTO) so I just look when I'm in Utah or just online on Ebay ;) Both me and Drew have so much fun looking at how cute your little guy is..thanks for bloggin'
It looks fantastic! I love your matching lamps - they are beautiful!! GREAT JOB.
It looks fantastic! I love your matching lamps - they are beautiful!! GREAT JOB.
Post a Comment