Thursday, May 29, 2008

Smore's and Sleeping; My Favorite Combination

Hubby went to the grocery store for some Hot dog buns for dinner and came back with all the ingredients for Smores. They were on sale, and we love them, so I'd say it was a good buy. Little Man found a nice comfy seat on Daddy.
Mr. Messy
Bed time is always fun. We always read him the kid Book of Mormon with pictures before bed, and he always asks "what is that?" and points to all the pictures. He was being especially cute tonight so I decided I would sing a couple songs. On about the 3rd verse of "I Am A Child Of God", and "Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam" He was out. And then so was I.
I do have to confess that I am actually not asleep in these pictures. I woke up and told my Hubs to take a picture. It was so comfy with Mr. Slobber and little Nixon.


If you noticed I stopped using our names. Just a precaution because I really don't want to go private, I migh even find some cool names for us to use. To Be Continued....
P.S. In that video to the right, I know I look huge already. What the.... I couln't even tell you why either, my baby is supposed to like an inch long right now, I must have a really big uteris or something. :) Oh, and I only had 2 smores and I shared both of them, FYI.

8 comments:

Cindy said...

You re-enact pictures too? There have been times where I have fallen asleep with Parker, and had woken up and got my huby to take a picture. I love the pic of you and your boy!! SO cute!

The Williamson's said...

You look so great! But it does look like we are big Booby buddies LOL I can’t wait to see you! And you never have to ask me twice about going to CafĂ© Rio:) When will you be here? I feel like I have asked you this before but I can’t remember when. Little “C” looks so stinkin cute and his hair looks really blonde is it getting lighter?

Adam and Nicole said...

You will be here this week right? Let me know what day and we will head to your parent's house. I miss your fam, I haven't seen them in awhile.
I didn't know C was in a big boy bed?! Thats awesome! Oh and I totally reenact moments too to get a good picture. Anything for a good picture! And by the way you don't look huge, you look like a hot tamale! woot woot!

Zach said...

Holy moly! I haven't seen you since graduation girl, how are you?! Look at you with all these kids. Congrats! Be sure to check out my blog too! So great to see you on here!

Anonymous said...

Hey How are you? How is your pregnancy going. I can't wait to find out what you are having. Are you going to find out, or let it be a surprise? I think for the rest of our kids I want it to be a surprise but we will see. We haven't been up to much just school and work. Well have a great day!

The Woolner Family said...

Congrats! I didn't know you were pregnant. I was just looking at your blog thinking, "I'd like them to have another kid. It would be so cute." Funny. How wonderful!

Camille said...

I love the pictures of you and Calvin. If you ask me nothing is sweeter than a mommy and her baby boy. I always ask Pierson "wheres my favorite baby boy?" and just recently when he is looking for me he says " wheres my favorite baby boy! Anyways you can see the bond that the two of you have. TOO CUTE!

Carrie Carp said...

Okay, I'm not a crazy person, but I miss you (she-who-shall-not-be-named) and wanted to say hello. Thank you for not going private. You look awesome. My 60 pounds from my pregnancy is finally gone! It took me over a year, though. Thanks for being my only other friend to carry around so much danged water during pregnancies! Good to see you...