
Yay, I've been tagged, I know you probably don't want to reads these, but it's fun to look back and remember. Jaymie tagged me, so I have so been thinking of all our fun times. I have all these memories of going dress shopping and hanging out by the pool and just chillin all the time. Super fun, miss those days.
1. What was the best thing you cooked last week?
Probably Sunday, we had Thanksgiving dinner, pretty much. I've been so sick, that I pretty much put it in the crock-pot and alan did the potatoes and stuffing and corn, I did the gravy. It was oretty yummy, it makes me want to puke thinking of it now, but it was good at the time.
2. If time, money, and babysitting were of no object where would you go and with who?
Honestly, I think I would go to all the tropical places that there are. I love the beach and clear water, I would love to go to one of those private beaches where you have a cabanna over the water and you can see the fish swimming under your feet, awesome. I think it'd be so sweet to take a bath with windowa all around, and not be worried because no one was around. Oh, to relax and not care about time or money. Awesome!
3. When was the last time you cried?
You know, I cry a lot, especially being so far away from family. But I think a real good cry I had was on Mother's Day(similar to Jaymie's experience), I saw a post for my Grandma Passey, and it tore me up. I don't know what it is, I really love her and just miss her. I have a hard time believing I can't just see her or talk to her when I want to. I hate it, actually. :(
4. Name 5 things you were doing 10 years ago.
1. Well,I was probably really excited that I was almost old enough to go to the Saturday Night Dances.
2. Wishing I had kissed a boy(not for another year)
3. Probably playing dolls or house.
4. Going to Stapley Junior High.
5. Praying for Boobies.
5. List 5 things you were doing 5 years ago.
In no particular order!
1. Wishing I was engaged!!!!!
2. Hangin out with my pal Jame pretty much every second of every day.
3. Working at SRPCU/now called Altier CU.
4. Asking Jaymie what "you know what" was like.
5. Hangin out with Ri Ri and that whole clan of girls and boys, having a BLAST! I miss those days Jame.
6. List 5 things you were doing 1 year ago.
1. Wishing I were skinnier.
2. Trying to find a nursing bra to house my humongous boobies(looks like that prayer worked) ;0)
3. Being completely oblivious to the fact that I would be living in IOWA in a year.
4. I probably had my niece, Avery over, or picking her up from school, miss that too.
5. Probably a lot more interesting and meaningful things that I can't seem to remember.
7. List 7 favorite hobbies.
1. Sluffing on the couch to a good book, or TV, which ever one's more convenient. :)
2. Trying to figure out what my hobbies are.
3. Teaching Calvin new signs and words.
4. Reading, when I find a good book.
5. Yard work.
6. Blogging
7. Having people over and playing games and eating food.
8. List 5 favorite foods.
(Jame, I'm keepin your set-up)
1. Chinese food-egg rolls, sesame chicken, broccoli and beef and last but not least, lettuce wraps.
2. Mexican food-gorditas from Habaneros(delish), chips, salsa and queso from On The Border(which we don't have here) and beef taquitos smothered in cheese and guacamole from any of the Berto's
3. Italian-garlic bread, spagetti with meat sauce, yummy yummy angel hair pasta(usually I like fettucine alfreado with chicken but that makes me want to ralph.)
4. My mom's chicken inchilada's, and my mother in laws inchiladas.
5. and most definately Alan's family BBQ, best food in town!
9. List 5 places you've been.
1. Iowa
2. Indiana
3. Bahama's
4. Mexico
5. Nauvoo
10. List 5 of your favorite memories.
1. The day Alan told be he loved me.
2. The day I found out I was pregnant.
3. The day Calvin was born.
4. Our trip to San Francisco (highly recomend it)
5. Seriously, the summer me and my cousin Jaymie became inseparable. That was the sweetest year ever!
Ok, so I tag...Nicole, Liz, Christa Terry, Amy Passey( I can not for the life of me remember you last name) & Lindsey Asburry
1. What was the best thing you cooked last week?
Probably Sunday, we had Thanksgiving dinner, pretty much. I've been so sick, that I pretty much put it in the crock-pot and alan did the potatoes and stuffing and corn, I did the gravy. It was oretty yummy, it makes me want to puke thinking of it now, but it was good at the time.
2. If time, money, and babysitting were of no object where would you go and with who?
Honestly, I think I would go to all the tropical places that there are. I love the beach and clear water, I would love to go to one of those private beaches where you have a cabanna over the water and you can see the fish swimming under your feet, awesome. I think it'd be so sweet to take a bath with windowa all around, and not be worried because no one was around. Oh, to relax and not care about time or money. Awesome!
3. When was the last time you cried?
You know, I cry a lot, especially being so far away from family. But I think a real good cry I had was on Mother's Day(similar to Jaymie's experience), I saw a post for my Grandma Passey, and it tore me up. I don't know what it is, I really love her and just miss her. I have a hard time believing I can't just see her or talk to her when I want to. I hate it, actually. :(
4. Name 5 things you were doing 10 years ago.
1. Well,I was probably really excited that I was almost old enough to go to the Saturday Night Dances.
2. Wishing I had kissed a boy(not for another year)
3. Probably playing dolls or house.
4. Going to Stapley Junior High.
5. Praying for Boobies.
5. List 5 things you were doing 5 years ago.
In no particular order!
1. Wishing I was engaged!!!!!
2. Hangin out with my pal Jame pretty much every second of every day.
3. Working at SRPCU/now called Altier CU.
4. Asking Jaymie what "you know what" was like.
5. Hangin out with Ri Ri and that whole clan of girls and boys, having a BLAST! I miss those days Jame.
6. List 5 things you were doing 1 year ago.
1. Wishing I were skinnier.
2. Trying to find a nursing bra to house my humongous boobies(looks like that prayer worked) ;0)
3. Being completely oblivious to the fact that I would be living in IOWA in a year.
4. I probably had my niece, Avery over, or picking her up from school, miss that too.
5. Probably a lot more interesting and meaningful things that I can't seem to remember.
7. List 7 favorite hobbies.
1. Sluffing on the couch to a good book, or TV, which ever one's more convenient. :)
2. Trying to figure out what my hobbies are.
3. Teaching Calvin new signs and words.
4. Reading, when I find a good book.
5. Yard work.
6. Blogging
7. Having people over and playing games and eating food.
8. List 5 favorite foods.
(Jame, I'm keepin your set-up)
1. Chinese food-egg rolls, sesame chicken, broccoli and beef and last but not least, lettuce wraps.
2. Mexican food-gorditas from Habaneros(delish), chips, salsa and queso from On The Border(which we don't have here) and beef taquitos smothered in cheese and guacamole from any of the Berto's
3. Italian-garlic bread, spagetti with meat sauce, yummy yummy angel hair pasta(usually I like fettucine alfreado with chicken but that makes me want to ralph.)
4. My mom's chicken inchilada's, and my mother in laws inchiladas.
5. and most definately Alan's family BBQ, best food in town!
9. List 5 places you've been.
1. Iowa
2. Indiana
3. Bahama's
4. Mexico
5. Nauvoo
10. List 5 of your favorite memories.
1. The day Alan told be he loved me.
2. The day I found out I was pregnant.
3. The day Calvin was born.
4. Our trip to San Francisco (highly recomend it)
5. Seriously, the summer me and my cousin Jaymie became inseparable. That was the sweetest year ever!
Ok, so I tag...Nicole, Liz, Christa Terry, Amy Passey( I can not for the life of me remember you last name) & Lindsey Asburry
6 comments:
This was a cute tag. I like reading about friends past lifes!! Dude i want more pregnancy posts. I want to hear how your feeling, predictions on gender, the whole works. It is hard being away from family sometimes huh? The longer your away the easier it gets. Although i still go through withdrawls when family visits and then goes home.I feel pretty alone for a couple of days then get back into the swing of things. Sorry you miss your g-ma. OK so ben still has 2 years of school to go. 2 down 2 to go and that is if he dosn't specialize and depending on if he decides to do a residency or just go straight to work. He starts working on patients full time in June so that means i will have my husband back!! Yea! Ok sorry to write a super long post. HOw is Alan liking school? It is tough? How is your ward over there? Is there a lot to do? Malls? I really cannot even picture it. I think you should do a post "my life in Iowa" and take pics of things around town etc. so that all of us that are just visualizing can get an idea of where the heck you are!!Shoot maybe i should do that myself. Ok enough for now!
ahhhhhhh I am so excited for you to get here!!!! We will go to On The Border to eat woman! We'll make it a girls night! Mmmmmm Mexican food! Can't wait! Call me as soon as you know the day and I will be waiting with Bells on!
Somehow I missed the prego post. I think it is because it doesn't have a picture. My eyes where drawn to little Calvin with the basket on his head. Anyways, congrats on the addition! Hope all is well in TinBuckToo.
P.S. Shout out to all the 'Berto's out there!
I'm so glad we're still in love! Just kidding, but that was really good times when I lived in Mesa. Then I had to move to the QC, which is really close compared to Iowa. You guys have to call us the next time you're here.
Fun post! Loved reading it. I like to learn about other people and what life has thrown at them - thanks for sharing! Altier is one of our clients at our work... not sure if M is the Analyst for their account or not... how funny! What did you do there? ~Nat
Be careful what you pray for :)
Post a Comment