Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Halloween is coming....well it is.

Ok, so my family and I were talking while in Arizona about our amazing Halloween Party we had a few years ago. Alan and I had already been planning on throwing a Halloween party, because lets face it, it's my favorite Holiday. Anyway, we my dad made me promise that I would throw a fantastic Halloween party. So...the reason I am posting. I want some ideas. These are picures of our last Halloween party. It...was...amazing. We had such a blast. Now I know that I do not have the resources that we had a few years back, but I would still like to have a fun party with fun decorations.
We have already purchased a fog machine, and we have some other little things that we've accrued over the years, we plan to hae the party start in our garage and go through the basement for a freay fun spook house. But I still want some cute decoration ideas, food ideas and game/entertainment ideas.
I absolutely, absolutely love Halloween, I am already excited for it, and way ready to decorate.

Yeah, i hope you share in my excitement and give me some ideas. All you Iowans if you want a fun Halloween party and want to go in on it with me, let me know, or if you were thinking of doing one yourself maybe we can merge, either way we'll make it great.

Yay!!! Happy Halloween!

5 comments:

Nash said...

I thought you were doing the party here in AZ???

Cindy said...

Halloween is my favorite holiday too!! I have a cute Halloween cookbook and serving dishes!! I can share with you!

Camille said...

Ok so a little off the halloween subject...although i LOVE Halloween! How long are you guys in AZ? When does school start back up? How are you feeling being a prego? Where are you throwing your Halloween party and yes sometimes i think we were crazy for going away to school. However the longer i am gone the more i like it. I love the East Coast. There is something awesome about it that i cannot describe. Although i do miss az at times and my family all the time. We are going out there for most of the month of Aug so that will be nice.i will think of some pary ideas and let you know!

The Eagars said...

Yeah yeah yeah! I love parties. I love planning parties especially. I have a lot of ideas. Lets talk!

Cindy said...

I am thinking a halloween pampered chef party!!??!! I can do the party!! Then we can have another FUN party!! Lets talk!