Well here we are. To make a long story short, Calvin would not stop coughing last night and we couldn't do anything to help...so to the ER we went at about 3 this morning. After Doctors check-ups, some X-rays, Steroids and a breathing treatment he finally stopped and fell asleep. Thanks to my Husband we found out that Calvin has Bronchiolitis . I wasn't going to do anything because I thougt it was nothing, I guess Mommy Intuition turns off after that much loss of sleep(as you can see in the picture, I haven't had much) Anyway, thankfully Alan's Daddy Intuition isn't so sensitive. So they sent us home with a Nebulizer and some breathing treatments. so hopefully we are on our way to a good nights sleep.

As you can tell, he doesn't like it very much.

11 comments:
WOW, that sucks.
If you want/interested you can get the echinacea that we use. we have not had a cold/cough last more than a day if that. boosts the immune system extremely fast.
Hope he feels better, that's what we had last christmas. i never did take the steroids though. after that is when I started the other stuff.
Poor baby and mommy! I'm glad you figured (or your husband) it out. I hope he gets better soon. You don't look very big in those pictures. Are you sure you're pregnant? Did you ever think that you and Darra would have a baby a month apart?
That is no fun! He looks pretty cute, though. And you look very sleepy.
You poor things! Thank goodness you figured out what was wrong, now you can get some sleep! I can't function without 8 hours, so I can't imagine how you're feeling!
poor little guy...he was just reminding you what life will be like with a new baby. NO SLEEP!
How did you get him to keep the mask on his face?!?!?! When Blake had it we had to wrestle him and hold him down! I really hope he gets better soon. And I hope you get the much needed rest that you deserve! Oh yah, and happy birthday again!
Oh girl I am so sorry!!!! Brayton had Bronchitis when he was about 5 1/2 months and a doublle ear infection!!! It was horrible and we had to do the breathing treatments too. I didnt get to have that mask thing. I just had to hold him down and hope he breathed the stuff in that I had to point in his direction. It was ridiculous! But I really hope you guys get some better sleep and hope he feels better!!! It gets better I promise! Oh and it was Dusty too that made me take him to the Dr. but I didnt think anything of it because Brayton still slept through the night and so I thought what ever it was it couldnt be too bad right? Wrong!!!! Poor babies!
Oh my gosh Keara!! Stressful. I hope that he feels better soon. You both look really tired. It is the worst when your kid is hurting..it is almost like it hurts you too. I always get a little stressed with P is sick. Hopefully that tones down with future kids...PS you don't even look prego what the heck! Get C better and keep being an awesome mom!!
Oh thank you so much for your comment!you are so sweet! Your little boy is so cute. Any more on the way?
WEll congrats on the new upcoming baby. How exciting! I cant wait to have another one (not anytime soon but maybe next year)Cute pregnant belly as well!
no fun. at all. you poor mommy!!!! i seriously hope that you are recovering from lack of sleep and that c is feeling better.
Post a Comment