Well, it didn't work. I tried to upload our photos of the baby, we even have a video..but no luck, it wouldn'twork for me. So I guess you'll just have to be satisfied with me telling you that we are having a.......GIRL!
congrats! one of each. now there will be no pressure, lucky! as for names my advice is don't try to original with some crazy made up name! i would use examples but i don't know who reads this!
Congratulations!!! Girls are so fun! I don't know how they are compared to boys, but I love having girls. You'll have a built-in best friend once she's all grown! I'm so happy for you!
YAY - that is so exciting. Shanda does love a good name conversation - but be careful, she can get you really confused and quite possibly you will never pick a name. She will end up being called "#2" (a la Austin Powers.) Congratulations!
ahhhhhh!!!!! i was wrong! i totally thought you were having another bundle of boy.... but nope! it's a little bundle of joy!!! {not that boys aren't bundles of joy, too.... hehe} yaya!! you look great, by the way. more importantly, how the heck are you feeling?! morning sickness got you down?
Keara that is awesome!!! You will love having 1 of each. I sure do!!! Girls are so much fun but full of attitude:) Raylee isnt even 1 yet and she already knows how to throw little temper tantrums. It is pretty funny actually. Congrats. and post the names you guys like. I love hearing names. Oh and how is C doing?
Oh my gosh! I don't know why but I was totally expecting her to be a he! Woo hoo! You get your little girl! And C can be her PROTECTOR (along with daddy of course!). Congrats K-diggs and A-Dawg! Let me know what names you are thinking of. Girl names will be easier.....right?
Congrats! Little girls are everything they say and more. You'll love all the clothes! I always liked the name Hazel. I keep hoping someone will use it. Amber is pretty awesome name too :)!!!!!
Congrats!! Some day maybe I will get a little girl of my own! No we are not prego. With my 2 boys sooo close we are waiting AWHILE!! Plus my body can't handle them too close my doc said that is why I went into preterm with Mason! So we have to wait another year and I am OK with that!
Congrats Keara!!! How exciting! Is that the gender you were hoping for? How fun you got to go to Mexico. Calvin is a doll through and through!!! I always like the name Camille for a girl =) lol !!
18 comments:
You know I'm all about names.
If you like a good critic.
Congratulations.
congrats! one of each. now there will be no pressure, lucky! as for names my advice is don't try to original with some crazy made up name! i would use examples but i don't know who reads this!
Congrats! How exciting! How Long did you guys wait to have you 2nd? Was C very Old?
Congratulations!!! Girls are so fun! I don't know how they are compared to boys, but I love having girls. You'll have a built-in best friend once she's all grown! I'm so happy for you!
You will LOVE having a girl. And of course you can name her Tiffany or Nyah, we would be honored! :)
Congrats!
YAY - that is so exciting. Shanda does love a good name conversation - but be careful, she can get you really confused and quite possibly you will never pick a name. She will end up being called "#2" (a la Austin Powers.) Congratulations!
I am so excited to have another neice. Girls rock! Congrats Keara and Alan.
yeah for girls! congrats!
i think you should post a list of your fav's!
Yeah! You know I love having girls. They are too much fun!
Yeah! Girls are so much fun. Congratulations!
ahhhhhh!!!!! i was wrong! i totally thought you were having another bundle of boy.... but nope! it's a little bundle of joy!!! {not that boys aren't bundles of joy, too.... hehe} yaya!! you look great, by the way. more importantly, how the heck are you feeling?! morning sickness got you down?
Keara that is awesome!!! You will love having 1 of each. I sure do!!! Girls are so much fun but full of attitude:) Raylee isnt even 1 yet and she already knows how to throw little temper tantrums. It is pretty funny actually. Congrats. and post the names you guys like. I love hearing names. Oh and how is C doing?
Oh my gosh! I don't know why but I was totally expecting her to be a he! Woo hoo! You get your little girl! And C can be her PROTECTOR (along with daddy of course!). Congrats K-diggs and A-Dawg! Let me know what names you are thinking of. Girl names will be easier.....right?
Congrats! Little girls are everything they say and more. You'll love all the clothes! I always liked the name Hazel. I keep hoping someone will use it. Amber is pretty awesome name too :)!!!!!
Congrats!! Some day maybe I will get a little girl of my own! No we are not prego. With my 2 boys sooo close we are waiting AWHILE!! Plus my body can't handle them too close my doc said that is why I went into preterm with Mason! So we have to wait another year and I am OK with that!
Yeah one of each just like me. Trust me you will have so much fun but more trouble than a boy. lol
Love ya.
Congrats Keara!!! How exciting! Is that the gender you were hoping for? How fun you got to go to Mexico. Calvin is a doll through and through!!! I always like the name Camille for a girl =) lol !!
congrats, girls rock. love you guys
Post a Comment