Just wanted to remind everyone what I have to look forward to. I am hoping, hoping, hoping that it doesn't get to this. My diet is very different than it was with Little C, I'm not eating the bacon double cheeseburgers and fries, and the chocolate doughnuts and pretty much whatever sweet or fried thing put in front of me. Hopefully that will help things, I'm hoping that swelling does not come the way it did the first time, yuck!


Look how cute he is, I can't believe he has gotten so big. And no Big A I amnot talking about you, although you may think I am. ;0) Yikes, I am lookin scary!

What a sweet little old man look he had. Oh I am excited now, I can't wait to see this little girl.
3 comments:
Oh he is so little and so cute! I miss you! I hope everything is going good for you! I also can't wait to see your little girl!
Keara, you are cute preggers! Quit talking about how scary you looked. I thought you were cute. I wish I could see you preggers now! C was a cute old man! I love that, my boys both looked like old men too when they were born. Kade still does sometimes. Love it! Love the babies!!!
awww...he was an old man! love it!
how much longer???
Post a Comment