Monday, October 6, 2008

Little Side Note

Sorry I know this is like post overload, but I had to tell you something funny. Last night we decided to make some orange julius. After Making Big A's I had him taste it to make sure it was to his liking. He takes a drink and says, and I quote "it taste like orange juice"......um.....Honey, that's what Orange Julius is. We had a good laugh. and I warned him I would put this on the blog, I love you Babe.

1 comment:

Brandon and Mandy said...

Hi there cuz! Thanks for the comment! Umm, I agree I need more pics up. I have been slacking lately. We don't really have internet at home so it is hard to find a good time to post. That and our life is kinda non eventful. :) I need to put up pics of Mace's wedding but she doesn't have the professional ones back yet and i don't have any snapshots because i was a bridesmaid. Anyways. I love to read all your funny stories and hear what a good mom and wife your are to your family. Your great!