Answering in 1 word. This will be interesting. Shanda you better do this.
1. Where is your cell phone? Couch
2. Where is your significant other? School
3. Your hair color? Brown
4. Your mother? Giving
5. Your father? Sentimental
6. Your favorite thing? Holidays
7. Your dream last night? Weird(pregnant, remember?)
8. Your dream/goal? House
9. The room you're in? Clean(for now...basket of blocks just dumped on the floor as I type)
10. Your hobby? Sewing
11. Your fear? Alone
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Arizona
13. Where were you last night? Couch
14. What you're not? Patient(I want this baby out)
15. One of your wish list items? Furnature
16. Where you grew up? Mesa
17. The last thing you did? Burped(man this heart burn stuff stinks)
18. What are you wearing? Hair tie
19. Your TV? Constant
20. Your pet? Sleeping
21. Your computer? Constant
22. Your mood? Waiting
23. Missing someone? Always
24. Your car? Old(faithful)
25. Something you're not wearing? Bra
26. Favorite Store? Sam's(Costco rather, but we don't have one)
27. Your summer? Short
28. Love someone? Family
29. Your favorite color? Lime
30. When is the last time you laughed? Morning
31. Last time you cried? Sunday
I now Tag Mattie, Cassie, Mom(you know you can do it, get Lyda to help you), Liz and Amanda
2 comments:
So where are your sewing projects?
Nice boob shot in your header.=)
Who me... I feel so special! Yeah nice boob hehe.
Post a Comment