Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve in Iowa


Yet again, it uploaded them out of order and it won't let me rearrange them...annoying...do you here me Blogspot People, it's annoying!

It is a tradition with my family to have a progressive dinner with family and at the last house we open our Grandma Jammies.
This year we had a progressive dinner with some friends, our "Iowa Family". It was super fun. We had an appetizer, the dinner at our house and then hot chocolate and a movie at our other friends' house.
It was cold, but fun. So these are some pictures of us in our new jammies(thank you Momma!), they are not quite warm enough for these Iowa winters, but Calvy would not let us take those off, so we did extra socks and blankets tonight. This last picture was after dinner at our house, that's why my stomach is sticking our so far...haha. So as you can see, no baby yet...hopefully soon....pretty please. :)

2 comments:

Barnes Blog said...

Yah, I'm super swollen. Look at my hands, they are ballooned up, along with my lips, chin and face. :)
Can't complain, I am lookin and feelin WAY better than I did when pregnant with Calvy.
Merry Christmas EVERYONE!

rychelle said...

merry christmas. Sorry last night...I didn't realize last night was the progressive dinner or plans would have been changed. If you do get hungry today...i mad 4 dozen cinnamon rolls...if you want some, we have plenty!!!!