Thursday, December 25, 2008

Past Prego pics


This is one of my Christmas presents. I was so excited because I thought I didn't have any of me while pregnant with Calvy. I forgot how big I was right off the bat with him.
It was really fun to go back down memory lane. Enjoy, just some of the experience, there are too many to share.



2 comments:

Nash said...

Keara,
The shirts are adorable.
The girls love them!
Avery put hers on right away, she's so into clothes.
I love that there is something on the back, I missed that at first.
Anyway, thank you so much. The Sonic card will come in handy. Your hard work paid off. Hope you enjoy the movie. I started to make you a cute set of blocks, but got too overwhelmed I guess. Can't wait to hear about the new baby.
Merry Christmas!

The Allen's said...

i have been pregnant for a while. i think i am 29 weeks tomorrow. We are due March 14th, though i don't think i would mind if my due date was tomorrow. that would be nice. : ) good luck with having your baby soon. and all your pictures are so cute too.