Saturday, March 28, 2009

Change...still need help.


Ok, I changed it up a bit. In the original I had put a clock but then took it out because it took up too much room, but I changed it up a bit because Alsy and I love the dimension it gives. What do you think? Should I leave it like this or change it back.
Thanks for all the input about the colors. I'm not sure I was specific enough though, by colors I meant colors of the frames, the pictures themselves will be color. Now tell me what you think.
BTW I am going to hang them colored, and see if I like them, and if not, I will take them down and paint them.

6 comments:

Amy said...

I like it alot better with the clock--what a cute idea! It looks great, very professional.

M.Howerton said...

Okay, so I LOVE this idea. I've been thinking a lot about it and I personally like the eclectic look of the different colored frames- it has character. I also like the clock.
Another idea too, would be to go to like Joann's and buy the little wood letters. Either the first letter of each kids names, or one medium sized letter for your last name- this personalizes it a little more. Paint it to what ever you want and seriously super cute!

I love stuff like this!!

Nash said...

i like the idea of adding some pieces other than frames. the clock since it hangs should go on the side somewhere, either bottom L or R, or top either side.
Looks COOL. hurry and paint them and then arrange them like you are doing and show us before you hang.

Fun posts BTW always love to give my opinion =).

Nash said...

you could also take the clock off the hanging piece and put it wherever.

George is Jourdan. not sure why she put her name as that.

Nash said...

oh and if you put some backing on there, either wood, fabric or even painted cardboard. Fabric would be cool. This way you don't have to nail all of those into your wall. (that's why jake did theirs that way).

just a thought. ok i get too excited over this stuff.

I just got a new camera for my bday today. Now i will get to take some good pictures.

The Eagars said...

OK, I love it so much more with the clock. I think you are right about hte hanging thing. If you can just add the clock and not the hang thing that would be best. Also I LOVE melinda's idea for a wood letter or two in there. SUPER CUTE!