Monday, March 23, 2009

Photographer?...Me?







I am so excited, so this last trip home totally got me excited about taking pictures. My sister, Jourdan, totally made it seem easy so I noticed today that we had some pretty good light and we weren't going anywhere so I decided to set up a little photo shoot. I used my playroom(because it has huge windows at the front of the house) and the reverse side of my bedspread. I LOVE how these turned out. I wish I could have gotten more with Calvy but he was not doing it, even with an ice-cream bribe. I am going to attempt their Easter pictures this week or some time soon, before Elle grows out of her dress. I'm so excited! I decided that I didn't need to pay someone for Calvy's 2 year pictures and I can stop feeling guilty thatI never took him in, I'll just do them right here. That's if he'll cooperate. Enjoy, and if you live close and want to do a photoshoot please come over, it's fun. I don't have a fantastic camera or anything, but the pictures come out pretty good if the lighting is right. Or if you want to use your camera and just want to use my "sweet set up" that's cool too. This is seriously so fun, I love it. Hopefully we'll sell our Jetta soon and we'll be able to buy ourselves a nice camera.






5 comments:

M.Howerton said...

These are great shots!! so Adorable!
I cannot believe how big she is getting.

I am also a photog junkie and love taking pictures, if you can't tell.
I am lobbying my hubby to buy me a really nice camera, but so far, no luck.

JCLS said...

Those are seriously the cutest! I love her big eyes!! Thanks again for the advice yesterday!

The Williamson's said...

So CUTE!! Im with you I am also loving taking pictures lately. Your kids are SOOOO cute! You did a great job!

Devin & Ruthann said...

SO SO cute!

Nice lighting makes a huge difference!

Sara said...

The pictures turned out really good! I especially love the ones of her on her tummy. I can't believe I haven't seen her since she was super tiny...