I'm sorry, I know I have taken a break from the Blogging world, and I'm sure I was greatly missed. I'm sure you all missed my amazing stories and amazing insight into the game of life. Well for all of you who have missed my stories, and even for all of you who have not, I have a few stories to tell that I definitely want to remember.
This story is about my sweet Calvinator, he is such a funny little boy, I don't see how anyone who comes into contact with him can not fall deeply in love, he is just that sweet. ;0)
So I don't remember where we were at when he did this for the first time, but he has done it several times since. So because I don't remember the first time, I will tell you of the time he did it at our Chiropractor visit. I bet you really want to know what he did, don't you. Well, here you go. One of the Chiro's at the office was trying to make friends with little Calvy by trying to get him to say "hi" which didn't work. So he tried getting Calvy to give him "high five" which also didn't work. Then he even tried bribery, he offered him a dinosaur toy, which also landed flat. So the Chiro went back behind the reception desk and just kept smiling at him and saying hi, then Calvy looks at me and says "mommy, I don't want to smile" and after saying to him "ok bud, you don't have to" he would try his very hardest NOT to smile, but never succeeded, so he'd end up covering his mouth, which would end up making me laugh and smile, which in turn would make him repeat, "mommy, I don't want to smile". We did this several times before we got called back. It was so hilarious the first time, and every time he does it actually. He just looks so sweet, and is so sincere that he does not want to smile so he tries so hard, and then when he ends up smiling he gets a little upset and tries his hardest not to smile again. It's almost like when he has the Hick-ups, you know how you can't control them. He gets so frustrated when he gets them, every time he "hick-ups" he covers his mouth and says "no, I don't want it" meaning, I don't want to "hick-up". It's really cute. Anyway, so the Chiro visit was on Thursday and just yesterday he was sitting in his booster seat eating lunch and we were laughing and talking, and then he stops and says "mommy I want to smile" so thinking he was doing the same thing, and not quite understanding what he truly said, I told him again, "it's ok, you don't have to" and he says "no mommy, I want to smile". Understanding now what he was saying I said "ok bud, go ahead" and so he gives me the biggest, cheesiest smile I have ever seen him do, it was so cute. We would take turns smiling back and forth. Calvy is such a fun little boy, I love him so much, it's so fun to have times like these, it makes the harder times much more bearable.
Well, I hope you like my stories and I hope they make sense, because I am not a fan of proof reading my own work, I LOVE to proof read Alsy's work but that's another story. Love all you out there in the blogging world. And to all you Blogging mothers out there, Happy Mother's Day.
2 comments:
Seriously, like the only time I ever got really annoyed with Natalie, was over her input when she read over some of my writing... Is that how it works with you guys too?
I love to read your blog! Keep blogging!
If you ever need a break from proof reading, let me know. I was the editor of the paper in college! Let me know!
Post a Comment