Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Yet another Photoshoot


This picture is actually taken after a photo-shoot I did for a friend and her baby. Elle just looked so big compared to my friends baby so I had to take her picture. Look at he trying to sit up. She is crazy.
This is just her being cute, as always.
I was doing a shoot with Elle and wanted some with Calvy too. This is what he gave me. Awesome, isn't it. :)

I love taking pictures, I want to get myself a good camera. That along with a double jogging stroller, a new computer, editing software, year passes to the zoo and museum and a new body. How about that. ;)

8 comments:

M.Howerton said...

I saw the pictures you did for TN- SO, SO CUTE!!
ELLE is getting so big- love her eyes!! so adorable. And that pic of Calvy is AWESOME!!:)

And seriously, your list of things you want is just as long as mine and pretty much the same things, so if you figure out how to get it all done with your sanity intact please, please let me know. and until you get a double jogger- I would love to go speed walking with you along the trail~ better than nothing, right?

(PS- you already have an amazing body and don't even say you don't cause you look HOT!:)

Becky said...

I love your list, too! You are pretty hot, but I understand!
Your kiddies are such cuties! There is nothing like spending time with them! It will be so great to have all your pictures forever!

Kim said...

Too stinkin' cute!

Thorne Family said...

I love the pictures they are so good! I love your list, I think mine is the same all except the zoo pass.

Camille said...

Hey Elle is getting so dang big! I feel like i was just looking at the pics of you in the hospital. I really want to talk to you about all this crazy new baby stuff. It looks like things smooth out a little more as time goes on due to your pics. I know P is getting REALLY sick of me sitting around feeding sister all day! I am getting sick of it too. Sleep deprived struggling to juggle two is taking its toll.

Moore Fun said...

I LOVE these pictures! Elle is so stinking cute! And that flower is adorable.

The Frosts said...

Sounds great! Count me in on the wish list. I love the pictures of Elle with the flower in her hair. Cute lady!

The Williamson's said...

Elle's head band is SOOO Cute!!!! You are awesome at taking pictures! I love all of them