
This is evidence of my non-gardening skills. The saddest thing about these pictures is that both of these plants were gifts. This small rose bush was a Birthday present from my girlfriend and the other outdoor plant was a Mother's Day gift from my friend next door. I'm sorry friends, I do love you and I do love your gifts....my gardening skills are just lackin in the crackin.

Sweet pic though huh????
5 comments:
don't feel too bad...I am the same. At least you don't have a garden...
Yeah, kinda lackin' in the crakin'. It's ok! You have a hubby, some kids and a dog to keep alive. You can only do so many things at once! (0:
you are so funny. I am the same...although i have this one plant that will not die no matter how much i neglict it. I will have to get the name of it for you.
The plants at wal-mart are the only ones I can keep alive....try them.
Ha! My roommate in college killed plants left and right--and she was a botany major! So, no worries.
Post a Comment