Monday, September 21, 2009

Quick Trip to Indiana


So I realized that I had never posted our trip to Indiana. It was such a fun, but very quick trip. I had so much fun seeing my sister. I realized while we were there that I don't really even know who she is any more. She is a grown woman with a husband and son. It kinds weirded me out, even still while looking at the pictures it's weird for me. I love her so much and her sweet little baby boy. I wish her husband could have shared the weekend with us too. This is a picture of us at Cracker Barrel for breakfast the day we parted ways....SO sad.
I'm not sure if you can tell but we are sisters, and we are 16 months apart. Growing up we had the same color hair and were pretty much the same height and wore matching clothes(something she HATED, but something I LOVED) so everyone always thought we were twins. I love my sister, she is one of the sweetest people you'll meet, she has a very giving heart and is such a great person inside and out.
My poor dad was so sad to see his little grandson go. He kept saying the while weekend how he didn't want to say goodbye. Hopefully my house and little family weren't too much of a disappointment for him. ;)
My dad taking pictures of little C playing in the mirror.
Just hanging out i our hotel room before breakfast. We had had a LONG night the night before just staying up and talking. It was my birthday the day we got there so when we got the hotel everyone kept saying maybe she should take you to your room and then we'll go to dinner. I just kept saying let's just go, I'm starving and I want me some Texas! They finally got me in there and I realized why there was such a push to get me in there. They had decorated the whole room with streamers and balloons and presents. It was so fun to be welcomed like that. I love surprises so I totally LOVED this. I took pictures but they are on my other camera...before I got my SWEET one for my B-day. All in all it was a blast, I was so sad that it was so short, it almost doesn't even seem like it happened, almost like a dream. Mattie and I have said that we will do it again just so we can hang out once and a while. I love you Mattie!!!! I can't wait to see you again....soon.

2 comments:

Adam and Nicole said...

Of course you can tell that you and Mattie are sisters! You are both beautiful women! It has been so long since I have seen her (you too dangit), her hair is so long! And her little guy is so cute too. Awww I am glad you got to spend time with your family, they are awesome.

Moore Fun said...

Wow, a whole blog dedicated to me! I feel so special. :) You are a sweetheart Keara, thanks for that! We will definitely have to do it again. I had a blast and I hate not seeing those kids grown.
I do think I remember not liking the matching outfit thing. Probably because I always got stuck with the funny colored one, but I always thought it was cool that people thought we were twins.
Love ya!