Monday, November 16, 2009

New Happenings

Sunday Morning
C. I just don't want to pee on mommy.
D. Ok bud.
C. I just pee on the bed.

While he his sitting on my lap
C. I don't wanna toot on you.
M. ok, thank you
C. I just not toot on Mommy.
...Silence...
C. I just not pee.
M. Did you just pee?
C. no I just not pee, or poop.
M. Okay.

After he woke up from his nap..and yes he was still in his jammies, we have jammie issues.
C. I have ground food in my jammas.
M. You have ground food?
C. Ya, I have ground food in my jammies, you put ground food in your slippers.(yes I had slippers on)
I'm not sure what ground food is but I'm assuming it's the food that falls on the ground after meals. Maybe I should sweep more often, too bad I only "love" it sometimes.

I wish I was better at writing these down right away or be able to remember them all, but there are just too many. Elle is so close to walking. I walked down the hall on Sunday morning and there she was, just standing there drinking her bottle. She is so random it cracks me up. She loves to be independent and has her own little personality. She has these squinty eyes that she does to express her feelings. It's really funny, I'll have to see if I have a picture of it.
I am thankful for my family, I wouldn't have the opportunity to be a great wife without Alan, and I our kiddos give us the opportunity to become great parents. Key word being opportunity. ;0)


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Kids are so funny. I think you do such a great job at writing things down. I love to hear your stories. By the way, I am in love with your new picture up top!

Becky said...

Yeah, you guys are awesome for sure!
Keep writting stuff down and get a picture of those eyes! They crack me up!
Love ya!

The Frosts said...

That is funny! Don't you love how obsessed boys are with poop, pee, and toots? It never gets old! I can't believe your baby is standin' up like a big girl! Your kids are so precious!! It was fun to see you guys at Halloween. Wish it could've been a longer visit.

Adam and Nicole said...

Kids say the darndest things. So cute. Are you potty training Calvy?? Or are you done? We are about to start with Kade. Your kids are precious, I just love to look at them (in the most non creepy way of course)!