So I had a really cool title that I was going to start using for my little boys cute sayings but I have completely forgotten it. Marci, your going to have to help me out here.
I wanted to start off with some frequent sayings in our house, I'll let you guess who says it and in what setting.
Don't put that in her ear.
Look at this booger I found on the floor.
Can I have a snack of that?
I'm done peeing!
Shake it off.
Hey, get off of her.
Don't sit on her like that.
I don't understand whining.
Can you say please?
She's poopy!
Did I just toot?
We only color on paper!
We love to read in our house, books are a part of our daily life. So you know how in a book it will say, "'I love this", said Pete"? Well this morning while doing some Spring cleaning in the kitchen(SO ready for Spring) I overheard Calvy playing with his cars, it sounded a little something like this.....
"watch this, said Sally
I'm watching, said Tractor
Why did you do that? said Lightning
Because I did, said Sally" said Calvy.
I know he has said many other funny things lately but I have been a crappy mom and haven't written any of them down. I have since repented and am trying harder to write them down before I forget.
Little tid bit on our little Ellie. She is CRAZY! She is the most active, sassy little girl. I know some other parents out there would disagree and say that their daughter is the most sassy, so what I have come to conclude is....girls are sassy and pretty much born busy bodies. She knows everything that goes on in the house. she cracks us up all the time with her little faces and sayings that she has. When she "talks" she sounds like this, "Bum bum bum bim bim bim bim?" it always goes up in pitch like a question. She's such a blast, we can't wait to meet the new member of our family.
Note on new baby, we had our ultrasound and yes we stuck to our guns and we did not find out the sex, against a certain husbands wishes, "we" think it'd be fun to leave it a surprise. This certain husband thinks there is still hope of finding out though. I have the makings of Plecenta Previa(when your placenta grows over your cervix. In most cases as the uteris grows it will push the placenta up and back. In other cases you would need a C-section, because the placenta would be in the way of baby.) so we have to get another ultrasound done at 30 weeks to make sure my placenta has moved up and out of the way. We are not too worried, but we are praying it will go back up so avoid a c-section. Alsy thinks it's kinda funny because I was shooting for a completely drug free labor this time. It will be interesting to see how this one works out. Anyway, other than a lot of crampy contractions, which I am assured is normal for me, both of us are healthy and happy.
Until next time.....
3 comments:
Hey Keara, I think it is so great how you write all the cute things your kids say. I was just telling Danny the other night how much I wish I had been better at doing that. I suppose it's never to late to start but I'm afraid I've forgotten too much already. I totally admire that you are so consistent. Keep it up you won't regret it. I know I do. I also love that you aren't finding out the gender of your new one. We did that with our number three also. It was totally worth waiting for. Anyway I'm glad you are all doing well. Love ya.
Keara that's funny that in your case it's HIM that wants to find out. And I think I have pretty much the same issue with my placenta. They'll check it again Friday to get the last few shots of baby and check to see what my placenta's up to. And I'm cursing that with THIS baby I'm going to end up with several u/s's and each time I have to be strong and NOT find out the gender...
I hope your contractions calm down and that you're feeling better!
Good job sticking with your decision to make it a surprise. So how many weeks are you right now?
And where are the pregnant belly shots?
Post a Comment