We had a blast, we ate hot dogs and nachos, Alan made cotton candy with our little cotton candy machine, I painted faces from my comfy little spot in the shade :), and the kids rode bikes and played in the sprinklers....oh I almost forgot Sponge Bob came to our party and brought his twin brother. We had ordered new carseats for the kids and the bpxes they came in were so cool Alan and I were trying to figure out what we could make with them. We ended up deciding that they would be perfect for a Bean Bag toss....so that's where S. Bob comes in. Just look at the pictures, my husband is quite the artist.

Riding bikes, their favorite thing.
Didn't he do a GREAT job? The kids loved these things, Calvy and Ellie just wanted to get inside of them....maybe a future Halloween costume?
Ellie's butterfly didn't last long. Hers was my favorite to paint because I got to choose all the colors. The other girlies were too old and had opinions on such things... :)
I love that face!I wish I had more of Calvy, he did not want his face painted though and he was much too busy playing to have his picture taken.
;0)
It was VERY humid and pretty hot, so we cooled ourselves in the buckets of ice-water left over from our drinks....after everyone left. The R fam stayed and helped clean up....Thank you Thank you! You can see the butterfly faces I painted....I think they turned out. I had no idea how to paint it and wasn't going to attempt in but my friend encouraged me and said that I could....and I did. ;0)
Calvy's face is so funny in this pic.
Do you see that little hand in the upper right hand corner or the table???? Scroll down.

She is our watermelon-a-holic. Almost every picture she has a new piece.
Calvy at the end of the night, nakey for bath time. He wanted me to take a picture of his bum as he shook it for me, but I sadly so no. LOL!
We had so much fun, thank you to all of our friends for coming, it would not have been as much fun without you.
...now we just need this baby to come, and it will be a true celebration.
It was VERY humid and pretty hot, so we cooled ourselves in the buckets of ice-water left over from our drinks....after everyone left. The R fam stayed and helped clean up....Thank you Thank you! You can see the butterfly faces I painted....I think they turned out. I had no idea how to paint it and wasn't going to attempt in but my friend encouraged me and said that I could....and I did. ;0)
Calvy's face is so funny in this pic.
Do you see that little hand in the upper right hand corner or the table???? Scroll down.
She is our watermelon-a-holic. Almost every picture she has a new piece.
Calvy at the end of the night, nakey for bath time. He wanted me to take a picture of his bum as he shook it for me, but I sadly so no. LOL!We had so much fun, thank you to all of our friends for coming, it would not have been as much fun without you.
...now we just need this baby to come, and it will be a true celebration.
4 comments:
That looks like so much fun!!!
That looks like a PARTY! You are so fun!
Eleanor so looks like Calvin in that first couple of pictures.
Sorry we missed it... we were a little busy during all that...
Post a Comment