Just guess what this is! Yes those my friend are fly eggs, and this is what I found in my food tonight as I was cleaning up. So it took me a while to get dinner leftovers put away this evening, and we have had a ridiculous amount of flies in the kitchen(I HATE them). As I was about to scoop the taco meat into a container I noticed this little white spec of something, I looked closer and this is what I saw. I asked Alan if they were fly eggs and he said he didn't know, so I scooped them out with my finger so I could inspect more closely, even thought I have washed my hands I still can't get myself to use that finger, especially to scratch my face when I get the heebeegeebees. I am SO beyond grossed out right now. I HATE flies they are disgusting dirty little things, and I am sure I would not miss them if they all left this earth.Ugh! I am still wigging out. Yuck!
4 comments:
Seriously, I was about to throw-up!! I would have thought it was rice...
That is NUTS. I hope it never happens again. And good luck with your baby, he or she must be coming so soon =)
Um, nasty! I've never seen fly eggs before--yuck! I would have probably vomited.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I've never seen fly eggs. I think I would totally freak out. Now I'm more determined to smash the one that has been flying around my kitchen all week.
Post a Comment