Ok, so Alan purchased a Cricut for my Christmas gift, but as you had heard I have it right now. You see my mom called to talk about how he could get it on the plane without me knowing, she asked if I was next to him, he said yes....my mom assumed he would have just walked away so she waited a minute and continued talking. Alan didn't walk away. For some reason he was thinking that would give away the surprise by walking away, so I heard her say "instead of bringing her whole Cricut machine just bring her cartridges and she cat use mine." I just smiled, for 3 reasons, one: I just heard a secret that I was NOT supposed to hear Two: I was getting a Cricut and three: there were multiple cartridges. :0) Alan looked at me and asked if I could hear, I of course said yes...maybe I shouldn't have, I might have been able to play it off....maybe not. So I have my Cricut, I am actually happy Mom "ruined" the surprise because now I get to use it for the Holidays instead of missing it. Thanks Mom! We are considering this my Anniversary gift. Alan wished me a Happy Pre-Anniversary this morning before he left for day 2 of his seminar. 7 years tomorrow and we a blissfully happy...most days. ;0)
So the kids and I busted it out the Cricut last night while Alan was at a seminar, Calvy said "we don't have any circuits." ;0) We made these cute Snowmen with this cartridge.
This one is Calvy's. When I canned these into the computer Calvy was so excited he repeatedly said, "I LOVE my Snoman!"
This is Ellie's, I love her sky she chose. She just wanted to glue everything under the sun after this.So are you getting excited for this surprise??? Well, I will give you a hint, if you like to craft and receive things in the mail, you will love this.
Ellie is currently pulling EVERYTHING out of my craft box, so I must go.
Don't forget to enter yourself for a chance to win a super cute craft, become a follower --------->
`Keara
1 comment:
You inspire me in more ways then you know :) Liberty LOVES her bink but after I heard you say that Ellie can only have hers at night, that same day I told Liberty the same thing. Thanks for giving me the push i needed haha Liberty isn't taking it as well as Ellie however. She has been crying for it for 2 days now! wish me luck! Love you!
Post a Comment