Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Lesson and the PLain White T's

Fell asleep while we were eating dinner
Ellie getting tired in the hall before bed
So last night I dreamt that my neighbor planted a tree and it brought all these weird animals. While we were out looking at it we saw a platypus, a chinchilla that had a very big teethy smile and a duck that would follow you around and I think he told jokes, that part is hazy. The funniest thing about my dream is that my cousins Trevor and Gavin were there and they named the duck Lesson, pronounced La`saun. The name I am pretty sure came from a conversation we had with a friend a while back, about two adorable boys named Oranjello and Lemonjello, similar to Orange Jell-o and Lemon Jell-o. I think another thing about my dream is that in my dream I was trying to find a post -it note to write everything down so I wouldn't forget it, I remember trying to figure out how to spell Lesson and that's when I realized the clever play on words my cousins came up with. ;0)

This is a conversation I had with Calvy yesterday.

C: "What are horses doing when they make that noise?"
M: "It is called neighing."
C: "Why do they do it?"
M: "It's just a noise they make when...."
C: "Do they do it when people ride them?"
M: "Yes, sometimes."
C: "Do they kick up dirt when they stop fast?"
M: "Yes."
C: "Like when Cowboys ride them, and magicians?"
M: "Yup."
:0)
I don't know where he learned the saying "kick up" but it was SO cute. I love his little mention of magicians every once and a while, he's the most entertaining part of my day.

Ellie, she just keeps me busy. ;0) She is growing up so fast, all of a sudden she is speaking in full sentences and it's kinda freaking me out. She is only allowed to have her binky in bed, and lately has really complied with this, she started to just bring it to me and I would put it away, but lately she just leaves it in bed, but there was one time that I was already in the shower when she woke up, I didn't know she had woken up till I felt something hit my foot and looked down and saw a yellow binky, she had tossed it in the bath for me because she knew she wasn't allowed to have it. She is so helpful and wants to comfort those who are not happy, she is already a great mother, it is amazing to see that inborn ability in such a young girl.

Caleb is about 17 lbs and chubbalicious, we love our chunky babies they are so fun to hug and squish. He his all smiles all day, he is sitting in the playroom with the kids watching and laughing, he loves his brother and sister.

Alan is busy with school and everything that goes along with learning to be a Chiropractor. He loves learning and is incredibly passionate about philosophy and NUCCA. I'm excited for him to learn more and become better and better. He is a good man who beats himself up too much for not being perfect, he is such a great example to me and out beautiful family, I am so thankful I have him.

Me? I am fabulous with a big fabu! I am excited for life, I look forward to getting more organized and being able to move some furniture around. I had the best day yesterday and I told Alan that I think it was because we moved that bed out of the playroom and I was able to re-arange furniture. I love furniture placement, that is my thing, the other part of decorating I love too, but furniture placement is definitely what I LOVE. alan said I just need to learn when to stop, he said I find an arrangement that he likes because it is functional and then I move it again. He said I am not so much functional as I am visual....we'll have to work on that.

BTW check this song out, I love it. I first saw it on Regis and Kelly so I didn't really notice the lyrics, they aren't wonderful but the beat is so fun, we were dancing to it this morning. Calvy went and got his drums out so he could play with the band.

What song gets your hands clapping????

Keara

1 comment:

Hanna said...

That is hilarious about the furniture rearranging. I love to do it too! I think changing it up keeps me motivated to get rid of junk and clean and organize - so I'm always excited to rearrange something. (I actually just redid the girls furniture yesterday and totally like it!

Is that a pink Bumbo that Caleb is sitting in? Maybe we need to make a Bumbo swap. lol. Mine's blue. ;)

Can't wait 'til T-DAY!