It's Giveaway Time!!!
I finally got my vinyl!!! Yay!!!
I am going to give a 10-20 letter phrase (ie: quote, names etc.) depending upon the size, or 1-2 characters or outlines depending upon the size. The font, color and/or character options will be given to the winner of the drawing. Ok, the drawing. In order to have your name put into the drawing you need to become a follower of Gimme a "B" and a fan of Gimme a"B" on facebook. I have a button for both. You will also have to leave a comment on this post, letting me know you've done both,.
Re-cap: "follow" it, "like" it then comment.
I will put your name into a hat(or bowl) and my cutie Calvy will pick the name, it might even be yours! So..."follow" it, "like" it and comment on this post.
Good Luck!
7 comments:
I did both, I did both! Oh, and I love you too!
I did it! Love you.
like like like like like!! Follow follow follow :) love it all! You're so great.
I am following your blog...how do I follow you on FB? I am glad you are feeling better:)
I did it. Pick me Calvy!
I like it, I love it, I want some more of it! hahaha
OK...did it!!
Post a Comment