Tuesday, March 15, 2011

fun with photo Booth and good morning!

What was that? My enormous ears were in the way.
You know that's right.
I love Alan's nose!
Look at Calvy's smile, seriously hilarious!
What do I say about this???? Just funny it drives me monkey!

My dryer is calling my name reminding me that I have warm fluffy sheets to put on my kiddos beds, Calvy is calling my name reminding me that Ellie is asleep so that means it's movie time, and last but not least the huge pile of laundry sitting on the couch is calling my name as well.
Today is actually a great day, I have done laundry and changed bedding, had leftover taco soup for lunch, have dinner in the crock pot(pulled pork sandwiches with coleslaw...mmmm)

*PAUSE* I totally just got Skyped by my cousin Dustin. I LOVE Skype, so fun. If you have, look me up and we can chat!

My BFF came over to chat for a few and let the kids play. We are trying out potty training with Ellie and I feel great. And Calvy said this prayer over lunch and we had this conversation:
C: "Please bless my robot will get a head, and will put jammas on my head and will carry toys and play with me and share."
M: "That was a great prayer Calvy, very entertaining."
C: "What does that mean?"
M: "It means it was funny." oh crap, I shouldn't have said that
C: "My prayers are NOT funny."
M: "No not funny, it just makes me happy."
C: "Oh, well you can't talked to me when I eat, you can just wait when I'm done you can talk to me."
M: "Okay."
We used the law of attraction last night and Alan got another parking passs for school, which is awesome, because if you don't get it you have to park at least 3 blocks away, and it adds a lot of time to your morning and night. SO Awesome! I used it this morning and too, I envisioned all of my children waking up with smiling, happy faces, and all 3 did, it has been a great morning.


Ellie: "Calvy Calvy! Guess What! We have Lollipops!"
Calvy: "I know!"
Ellie is always telling us and everyone else that we have lollipops, and I'm thinking it might be because they got UGE lollipops for Valentine's Day. She seems to tell us when we are all talking excitedly and wants something to say too, so she tells us about the lollipops that have been in the trash for weeks now. hahaha!

Awesome!: Spring in creaping around the corner! I feel a BBQ coming on......

No comments: