Thursday, March 10, 2011

Guardian Angels



So I've got my pineapple sentsy going and at it is heavenly, almost makes it feel like summer, except for the frozen fingers and toes and I type this out. My kids are begging me to make paper airplanes with them and I am tired. haha!
I am thinking staying up to midnight each night and waking up at 6:30 is no longer a good idea. I need some sleep pronto.

I am hoping to be a better mom soon and take some more fun pictures and do some fun crafts. I found some paint on sale so I am hoping to get my bench painted and padded very soon. I also got some paint for the kids room, now I just need to decide on the color. Holy goodness! I do love to decorate. It seems I a hoping a lot these days, lets say I am a great mom and I can't wait to start my projects!

C: "Dear Heavenly Father, please bless me to be able to get big and drive a car."

E: "Wait for Caleb! Wait for Caleb!(while pulling out of the driveway)"
M: "Honey he's already in the car silly. He's right here."
E: "Oh."

This morning it was REALLY hard to get out of bed. I had to get up early to help out a good friend who has mastitis for the 2 time with this baby and it sounds to me that she has exactly what I have. Ugh, chop our boobs off!!!
Anyway, so we had to get out of bed a little earlier than usual so we could get her older girls to school on time. My alarm went off twice, then I got a text message and I still didn't get out of bed. When Calvy and Ellie walked in literally 2 seconds later, I finally got up. I was a little grumpy and very tired while I sleepily put on my clothes and while I made breakfast. Then Calvy came into the kitchen, with Ellie holding her blankie and suckin her binkie looking up at me while I scrabbled some eggs, Calvy says :
"I heard someone talking to me when I was in my bed."
"Who was it?"
"It sounded like Heavenly Father or the Angels."
"What did they say?"
"Yesterday they told me to roll over."
"Ya? What did they say today?"
"Uh, they told me to get out of bed."

I know my Father in Heaven loves me, I know Calvin got out of bed to make sure that I got out of bed, because He not only loves me, but love my friend too. I asked Calvin about it again just now and he said "It sounded like Heavenly Father or the Angels, and when they were done talking to me they just went away."

I wonder if it was my Grandma?

P.S. My Bro in law proposed to his girl last night, so looks like a summer wedding. We'll see all ya'll Arizonians in May/June!

No comments: