
(Astronauts in Outer-Space)
Alan is away studying for boards....story of my life lately. I am typing to the sounds of Caleb slurping on fruit leather, it sounds a bit like if I were being sucked into a vacuum after jumping into a pool, pretty funny actually.
The children were all sleeping soundly, the oldest are still, but little Caleb has gas or just has an attitude against sleeping right now, either way I rewarded it with a piece of apricot fruit leather. ;0) I am snacking on my favorite snack these days...original flavor corn nuts. I claim they are not bad for me because the ingredients consist of corn, corn oil and salt, so that's good enough for me.
I went to my Chiro, Dr. D, in Chicago on Monday and got new X-rays and a new adjustment. Hello! Made such a difference, I feel like a new woman. I am sure it is a placebo effect mixed with the most amazing chiropractic care ever, placebo or not it is awesome! I also watched "The Secret", which I highly recommend, and I have a new outlook on life. Once Alan and I get a chance we are going to put our order into the Universe and await it's arrival. ;0) In all seriousness, I do believe it, if anything it will help you to be a better version of yourself, which I'm pretty excited for. Plus the first thing they tell you to do it count your blessings, how cool is that.
I am hosting Pre-School this week and today was our first day. It was a blast, we learned about Outer-space, the letter S and our shape was a star. We learned about our solar system and and about astronauts, we made our own planets(dyed eggs) and astronaut helmets and wore a star necklace with our first initial on it. We had a lot of fun, I am definitely looking forward to Friday. I think the best part about it are the things they say, to me and to each other, they are just the funnest and funniest little group of kids, I love it.

(Ellie flirted with all the boys the while time, I could NOT get her to stop...we're in trouble)
Isms:
C: Dear Heavenly Father, please help this food to nourish and strengthen my body, and help me to turn five. And help me to be able to work with Daddy....tools, and help me to build a house in my treehouse, a house with wood and bricks....
E: I pooped on the floor...oh no I didn't. I pooped on my toes.
C: Mommy, you look like Daddy.
All of the others consist of poop and pee, so I'll spare you.
So due to "The Secret", we are being more positive and having a more positive outlook or expectations for the future and life. I picture myslef happy and healthy, being able to run around all day serving others and my family, it may sound cheesy but I have had nothing but service given to me through this whole ordeal, so I want to repay it, SO badly.
I made a list of the things I am grateful for the other night, these are a few:
I am grateful for good Chiropractic care and natural healing.
I am grateful to live in a free Country.
I am grateful for Spring and good BBQ.
I am grateful for Eleanor and her cute little body that she haphazardly throws on me, while squeezing my face between her tiny hands and saying "I get you Mommy".
I am grateful for Calvy's silly faces and his sweet innocent happiness and tender little heart.
I am grateful for Caleb's undying need to be with me, and his sweet blonde hair and gummy smile.
I am grateful for Alan and his support and endless help and love and desire to do good.
I am grateful for morning and a new day.
-Keara
P.S. Some homemade root beer sounds pretty good right now, just sayin.
P.P.S. Alan apparently likes my backside these days...lets be honest he's always liked it, even back in these days

2 comments:
you can't blame him. you have a great rearend!
Guys always like the glutes!! The secret is awesome!!! I took this training called "humans being more" through Nikken and it was amazing and so worth it. I always love reading your post!!
-ker
Post a Comment