Sunday, May 22, 2011

Gadiation...or graduation.

My super awesome SIL graduated form High-school, scratch that, College! We are SO incredibly proud of her, this is a HUGE accomplishment. I wish I had thousands of dollars to spend on her to spoil her and make her feel special.
We saw her walk and enjoyed hearing the names of all the other graduates ;0)
We really do love her though and we were so happy to be in town to witness such an event. Love you Chrysta!
Calvy and Ellie at Oreganos, for lunch after graduation. Ellie took all the papers out and climbed right in. I love how kids think. I just want to know what was going through her mind when she did that. "Hmm, I bet I'll fit in there...."
Alan's Mommy, always so beautiful and thoughtful. I do love her.
You can't help but love a face like that, and my niece is pretty cute too. ;0}
The emotional graduation kiss. (Aren't they the silliest couple ever?)

More to come.
-Keara

1 comment:

Becky said...

Love your pix! And I am glad you had so much fun!
But I am glad you are home now!