Saturday, May 21, 2011

Mother's Day....Yes, I know what today is.

Okay, so it's a little late, butI have good excuses.
Mother's Day was the greatest. I got breakfast in bed, then I got to snuggle in bed with all my cuties, Daddy joined us after he cleaned up the kitchen. I got an envelope that Alan thoughtfully decorated, inside was 20 dollars from each child with a hand written note or picture(so precious), I was told the money was for something special for me to wear to the wedding in AZ.(huge smile!) Then when I went into the dining room I saw 2 new design magazines and flowers. Best Mother's Day ever!

My beautiful snuggle faces!
Taco Tongue!

Oh boy those hash-browns were delish! So bad for me and SO delish.

I have 2 wonderful mother's in my life, more but 2 in particular. I love my mother, she raised me in a loving way and taught me how to be a good mother and person. Alan's mother is the best Mother-in-Law you could ask for, she is kind and giving and unselfish. I am grateful for these great examples of motherhood in my life.

Happy Mother's Day!
(Maybe it's still Mother's Day in China)
;0)

2 comments:

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

Alan is a great gift-giver.

Don't feel bad. Yesterday I posted about going to the park on April 29, does that help?

Becky said...

I love Mother's Day! And I love my Biff!