C: "Minnie Mouse had a mood bow"
E: "My bow?"
C: " No Daisy Duck's bow."
E: "No, it's my bow."
C: "No it's on the Minnie Mouse movie. Mom, I wanna buy a mood bow for Ellie."
"My face is all cleaned up. By my tongue. That's the best way"
When I ask Clavy if he'll do something for me he says, "Right on it." and gives me a thumbs up.
"I just poked a hole in a pretend bad guy. Is this how you slice them in half?"
"We should give that tree to old people."
"I really want some bubble gum so I can blow a bubble and you can pop it right on my face."
"Are dose yo boobies in yo sirt? Did you get new ones?"
"Some people eat our snotty nose. Some people just lipe(wipe) it. We are not allowed to. No, no."
I LOVE being a mother.
-Keara
3 comments:
So So cute!!!
To have someone mistakenly think you got a boob job...does it get any better than that? ;)
Hahaha!!! Oh the Minnie Mood Bow! I think we all need one!
Wish I had new boobies! hahahahaha!
Post a Comment