Monday, October 1, 2007

Halloween is Coming. Can You Feel It?


I so totally love the change of seasons. I get so excited to finally get a break from the heat, and then when it's summer time again I will be so thankful to get a break from the cold. I love change. So these next couple of weeks ought to be real fun for me. We only have 3 more weekends here. This weekend is Conference(everyone should watch, LDS or not, it will be amazing and even life changing, I promise you), Alan will be leaving on the Wednesday after that and will return that weekend, but then that weekend we go to Alan's sister, Suzy's wedding(Congrats, she got an awesome guy) and then it's sianara! I am super excited, we just keep getting more and more good news about our new place. Although we did just find out that there is no Central Cooling, only Heating. We've heard the summers are pretty brutle so bring on the window units and high electric bills. :) All joking asside we are so excited, we really can't wait for this new adventure.

Speaking of new adventures, my Aunt Jill and Uncle Dev, have FINALLY gotten their baby. I say finally because they had tried everything, and I mean everything to get pregnant, but it just wasn't workin out. They moved on to adoption and after years of broken hearts and many, many false alarms she and Devon are enjoying their first little baby girl tonight. She is adorable! She is so tiny and so precious, she is our little angel. She couldn't have come to a better family.

A shout out to all you Birth Moms out there, you are awesome I know what you did or are doing is not easy, you are truly selfless. I express my sincere and deep love for all of you, you change the world. The babies you place are given a better chance and the families that get to enjoy them are given a chance to exhibit what it is to be a great family. I love the miracles that happen here on earth. Babies, and the families they create are definately the biggest miracles of all. I am greatful for a Father in Heaven who loves each and every child, big or small, in whatever country, ethnicity, background or circumstance, no one is forgotten or unnoticed. The God who notices the fallen sparrow will undoubtedly noice You. I love this gospel, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is TRUE. I know this with all of my heart. I wish I could yell it out to the whole world sometimes, so I guess in a way I am. Congratulations Jill and Devon, we love you so much!

4 comments:

Brittney said...

You seriously are so cute. That is awesome for your aunt and uncle. It always breaks my heart that amazing people cant have kids and they have to go through the adoption thing. I know quite a few people who have had to do this. But I have a pamphlet that I am going to read about shots and there is also a website. it is vaccine.chop.edu/parents if you want to borrow the pamphlet too you most definately can.

5littlenordstroms said...

Hey I love this weather change too. I am so looking forward to the holidays. Sounds like you are pretty busy getting ready to move but I did not notice you mention our witch party in all of your craziness. I hope that doesn't mean you won't be there cause I really hope you can make it. Good Luck with your adventure. It sure sounds exciting.

The Woolner Family said...

We love birth moms soooo much. Sam's birth mother is our hero forever :) Last week we got a contact from a young girl. We were pretty hopeful and last we heard she and her boyfriend are going to try and parent. It makes me sad to think this little boy will be in the middle of a tug-o-war between two families, to religions, and conflicting views on what is best. She is still in contact with us though and I'm hoping and praying their hearts will be softened to do what is best for that baby.

Jill said...

Thanks Keara. That was so sweet. We love you too.