wow that is crazy. It looks so beautiful there. That was my sister I went to stay with in conneticut and that ginormous house was just one that was nearby this park we went to and so i had to take a picture. I a missing all your good feedback in relief society. It looks like you guys are liking it though. hope you have a good day.
You are one of the folks that I have been trying to find. I miss my friends from El Dorado Ward. Hope all is well, I now have you in my favorites and will try and keep up with you.
3 comments:
wow that is crazy. It looks so beautiful there. That was my sister I went to stay with in conneticut and that ginormous house was just one that was nearby this park we went to and so i had to take a picture. I a missing all your good feedback in relief society. It looks like you guys are liking it though. hope you have a good day.
That's a little spooky. Get ready for a cold winter I guess.
Hi guys,
You are one of the folks that I have been trying to find. I miss my friends from El Dorado Ward. Hope all is well, I now have you in my favorites and will try and keep up with you.
Post a Comment