
This is Alan's brother Gary and his girlfriend Kim.

This is Alan's Dad and Calvin enjoying some cake. Grandpa never fails to feed him sweets he's not normally allowed to have, so he LOVES G-pa.

My nephew Jacob posin for the camera.

Vancer is so cute, he was being a pill, but as you can see he's still cute.

This is my favorite Aunt, Gail. I've grown up with my dad calling me Gail. We've always been close, we were crying just before this picture.
This was at my parents house for our 50th "Good-Bye" to family. I think this is the first they've heard of this, so...surprise?!
8 comments:
We'll miss you guys over here! I'm glad we aren't the only ones that still do what we call the 'Mclaws goodbye'.
Enjoy the adventure of life in Iowa. You will look back and treasure this time.
Hey Keara! Love your blog! I really need to post some new stuff on ours...we need to hangout sometime...it sucks that I have a job :) Maybe in the evenings or weekends? BTW I'm your visiting teacher now!
OH! sorry. Nate said he changed our link or something, so you will have to recopy our link he said......?
Rats! We should have gone together some time, jeff and i are always looking for people to go camping with. We miss you guys! How do you like it? We will have to plan a camping trip for the Future haha
Hey Keara-
For Drew and Britts Blog if you are on the "list" when you sign it on the frist page when you go to thier site it will let you in. If not then you will have to e mail Brittney and have her put you on the list. My guess is that you are already on it though. Good luck.
Hi...I just wanted to say thanks for your encouragment about "baby weight!" Of course I don't mind the comment, it is always great to hear anything positive about pregnancy weight :) You have a beautiful family!
you are too sweet to say what you did on my blog. I miss you and wish we would have hung out more when you were here:( But I hope you have so much fun and make lots of friends which you probably will cuz you are so dang cute!!! Give me your email so we can email and talk that way k. mine is brittlee_hatch@hotmail.com
Cant wait to hear from you and tell me all about where you live:)
I never even knew you moved!! I can't believe how out of touch I am. I wish that weren't true, especially with you. I miss you!! I have really enjoyed looking at all your pictures. I haven't seen you in so long. Will you email me your address sometime? Mine is carrieccolvin@yahoo.com. If you want to look at my pics go to www.myspace.com/carrieccolvin
Anyway, I am sad to hear that you are living so far away, but it sounds like you are doing well. Your baby is adorable.
Hope to hear from you...
Love, your cousin, Carrie KL
Post a Comment