Friday, November 16, 2007

Tons of New Postings and Pics, ch' check it.


I had to show you a picture of our poor pumpkins. There are like a milion Sqirrels around here, and they obviously like pumpkin seeds.

We had one more that we managed to save, so we'll be carving that one for Thanksgiving.


I've not been feeling well this past week so poor Calvin and Nixon haven't been out much. Alan came home from school and decided to take Calvin and Nixon outside for a while. As you can see Calvin wasn't liking the leaves and the cold ground very much at first.

I guess he changed his mind.

He found his favorite leaf and wouldn't let it go.

Alan brought them back in because it was cold, he lent Calvin his beanie. Too cute.

Calvin had to show me his new toy. We had to take it away not too long after this picture, due to it becoming his lunch.


Alan was outside cleaning up the driveway so Calvin, Nixon and I decided to go out too.

It was such a beautiful day, Calvin was loving it, Nixon too.
The second Nixon gets out the door he's off chasing a squirrel.

This is Alan posing, he's obviously very proud of the MANLY work he's doing. :)
He makes life so fun.

4 comments:

Brittney said...

K seriously I cant handle how cute Calvin is. The pic with him up close with the beanie on is absolutely adorable! It looks like it is getting pretty cold there. I hope you are enjoying it so much. Talk to you later.

Barnes Blog said...

Alan and I were just looking at the blog. We were laughing at the picture of him and how he's so manly, and he said, "I'm just cleaning up the yard one leaf at a time" in the voice of a super hero. Funny guy.

Brandon and Mandy said...

Keara,

You've been tagged!!! Check out my blog for the details.

Love ya,

Mandy

Michelle Bebe said...

wow look at those leaves! i am so jealous!