sooooo cute! I love naked babies in the bathtub!!! Tell your mom I said happy birthday too, I miss you and your family! When are you coming to see me?!?!??!?! Love you k-dawg!
Keara, my love! I found your blog and I am so excited. Your baby is the cutest thing. I can't believe how big he is getting. I just started my blog, so we will have to be blogga buddies since you live so far away. Happy Birthday, Aunt Robin, love you. I have been seeing your cousins Ashley and Hanna almost everyday, because I work in the daycare at the gym they go to. Their kids are very cute. Well, miss you guys, think about you a lot, your baby is precious. Love ya, Jaymie Lynn Frost
Keara, my long lost love! I found your blog and I am so excited! I just started a blog it's www.frostilicious.blogspot.com. We will be blogga buddies, since you live so far away. I have been seeing your cousins Ashley and Hanna like everyday, because I work in the daycare at the gym they go to. Their kids are cute. Happy Birthday Aunt Robin, love you. Calvin has gotten so big. He is the cutest boy!(I like Porter a lot too.) Anyway, miss you guys, think about you a lot, love you tons! Jaymie Lynn Frost
6 comments:
sooooo cute! I love naked babies in the bathtub!!! Tell your mom I said happy birthday too, I miss you and your family! When are you coming to see me?!?!??!?! Love you k-dawg!
I would say I'm secretly stalking you, but now you know, so...
Love your blog! I came across it on Cindy's.
Call me if you need a Salvation Army buddy. It looks like you get ALL the deals! I have found some good stuff, but not that good! :)
Ha! just kidding about Cindy~ I meant Christa. oops! :)
Keara, my love! I found your blog and I am so excited. Your baby is the cutest thing. I can't believe how big he is getting. I just started my blog, so we will have to be blogga buddies since you live so far away. Happy Birthday, Aunt Robin, love you. I have been seeing your cousins Ashley and Hanna almost everyday, because I work in the daycare at the gym they go to. Their kids are very cute. Well, miss you guys, think about you a lot, your baby is precious. Love ya, Jaymie Lynn Frost
Keara, my long lost love! I found your blog and I am so excited! I just started a blog it's www.frostilicious.blogspot.com. We will be blogga buddies, since you live so far away. I have been seeing your cousins Ashley and Hanna like everyday, because I work in the daycare at the gym they go to. Their kids are cute. Happy Birthday Aunt Robin, love you. Calvin has gotten so big. He is the cutest boy!(I like Porter a lot too.) Anyway, miss you guys, think about you a lot, love you tons! Jaymie Lynn Frost
Ok my key is totally off, this was early in the morning, so don't judge.
Post a Comment