Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Ok, so everyone wants to know more. I am assumed to be 5 weeks and now that I am pregnant I don't know if I can handle 2, but too late now huh. My first appointment is Monday so wish me luck, hopefully no miscarriage. Thanks to everyone for your excitement and support, especially for those friends and family who aren't able to have their own. I love you guys.
And yes Hanna, I am having octuplets. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH! I am so excited for you. 2 will be fun. I am ready for the challenge but I am going to wait a while longer. You will have so much fun. I never remember you 9 months pregnant, i love the picture. have a great day!

Desiree

5littlenordstroms said...

Congrats Keara! That is super exciting. Don't worry two is an adjustment as any number increase in families can be but the real stress is when your out number with 3. At least that is how I felt. So good luck to ya!