Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Spring has FINALLY arrived.

I found all of theseflowers growing around our house. These are growing on the side of our house.
The rest of these are in our backyard. I can't wait to uproot them and put them in the front. We have so many, I counted 14 tulip plants and probably 20 others I that I don't know the names of.

Aren't they cool?

4 comments:

Adolescent Family said...

So cool! I am excited too about spring finally arriving. We have a lone tulip in our yard. But stuff is turning green and that is a definite plus!

Happy Tuesday! :)

Jill said...

how pretty. i love spring.

Empy Nesters said...

Wow what a difference. I will have to come again and enjoy the greenery. I am so glad you get to have spring. Enjoy as we are getting hotter

Michelle Bebe said...

LUCKY! are ya kidding me? all that i get that grows wild out here is TUMBLEWEEDS and...DIRT!