I KNEW IMMEDIATELY with your text. I mean what else would be so IMPORTANT?? It also just seemed like it was time (not sure why). Now that picture is a crack up. It rivals my pic over at the passey blog. You are BRAVE! CONGRATS. We need the SPECS. Come on.
You will do great, you are a great mom! I can't wait to see you again so I can give you a big hug and rub my face in your belly (I'm not crazy I promise, I just love pregnant bellies!!!) I just realized how weird that sounds. Whatev
I am so EXCITED! And guess what I am prego, too. I haven't gone to the doc yet, but I think we'll have our new lil' Frosty Frosterson in Dec. You need to move back, so our babies can be BFF 2nd cousins! We definetly need to hang out the next time you are here. We can exchange aches and pains and barf stories. HURRAY! Love you guys.
congrats!!! i am so happy for you! your pic is so cute. when i had nash i gained over 50 pounds, so i feel your pain! i am 20 1/2 weeks now and haven't gained very much at all! so maybe that will give you some hope!
Oh my shut up!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I am so excited for you! You will love having 2. I wish I could just stop at 2 and say I am done:) It is soooo easy now. But at the same time frustrating at times. I cant believe how big you were with your 1st pregnancy and then you got soo little after. I just get bigger and bigger with each one. I will NOT get pregnant again until I lose ALOT of weight!!!
I don't check blogs for a while and this is what i missed! Congrats! That is awesome 2 little rugrats running around! I am happy for you guys. Can't wait to hear more as time goes on!
17 comments:
YAY YAY YAY!!!! I knew it!! I'm so excited!!! Congrats!
holy crap. this is crazy. We have so many babies this year. congrats!
Ahhhhhhhhh That's awesome!!!! tell us more!
Congrats!!!! Yay! I am so excited for you guys.
fyi... That was me that posted as "the sassy one" My sister was logged in on my comp. My bad :)
Are you kidding me?!?!?!!?!? Oh my gosh I am so excited!!! Congratulations!! Having two is a lot of work, BUT so much FUN!
Yeah!! I am sp happy for you guys!!!
well a bakers dozen is good. It knew it was coming. Love you can't wait
I KNEW IMMEDIATELY with your text. I mean what else would be so IMPORTANT?? It also just seemed like it was time (not sure why).
Now that picture is a crack up. It rivals my pic over at the passey blog. You are BRAVE!
CONGRATS. We need the SPECS. Come on.
You will do great, you are a great mom! I can't wait to see you again so I can give you a big hug and rub my face in your belly (I'm not crazy I promise, I just love pregnant bellies!!!) I just realized how weird that sounds. Whatev
I am so EXCITED! And guess what I am prego, too. I haven't gone to the doc yet, but I think we'll have our new lil' Frosty Frosterson in Dec. You need to move back, so our babies can be BFF 2nd cousins! We definetly need to hang out the next time you are here. We can exchange aches and pains and barf stories. HURRAY! Love you guys.
Congrats to you and Alan! I'm cracking up at your octuplets over there. :)
congrats!!! i am so happy for you! your pic is so cute. when i had nash i gained over 50 pounds, so i feel your pain! i am 20 1/2 weeks now and haven't gained very much at all! so maybe that will give you some hope!
Oh my shut up!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I am so excited for you! You will love having 2. I wish I could just stop at 2 and say I am done:) It is soooo easy now. But at the same time frustrating at times. I cant believe how big you were with your 1st pregnancy and then you got soo little after. I just get bigger and bigger with each one. I will NOT get pregnant again until I lose ALOT of weight!!!
Congratulations, guys!! How exciting for your family. Best wishes throughout your pregnancy. Have you been feeling good so far?
Sorry, that was Natalie, by the way.... we deleted our blogging profile. I need to remember to sign my name after each comment! Congrats, again!!!
I don't check blogs for a while and this is what i missed! Congrats! That is awesome 2 little rugrats running around! I am happy for you guys. Can't wait to hear more as time goes on!
Post a Comment