We had this amazing party planned for all the kids, we were going to have a Carnaval in our backyard, but weather changes and a tired momma we cancelled it and decided to have a little get together with a couple friends to just get rid of all the food I had already purchased.

Throw a few sheets on the furature, take down a few home decorations, light some candles and you've got yourself an "abandonned" house perfect for a Halloween get together.

All these pictures are after the dinner was over and all the guests(minus Nate) had left. C was so much fun, he was running around playing and lauging and screaming with his friends, Hanna and Little K.

He's just so cute!

We dressed A's skeleton up as a scary witch, so this was the first thing you were supposed to see as you walk in the front door, reality, no one noticed it. It was fun to have though.

In pictures it honestly just looks messy, but it was fun, I was proud of my idea.
2 comments:
We had a blast!! Banana can't stop talking about it. You guys are so creative! And I have to admit that I had the most fun watching you all make fools of yourselves playing catch phrase! :)
Looks like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment