Friday, October 17, 2008

Poise+Meds+Tea and Honey = My Week

I feel like I'm going to die these days. Warm tea and Honey are a soothing, but not great remedy for me each morning and night. I feel like I am literally going to cough up a lung these days. And being pregnant you know what that means. I pee my pants at least 5 times a day. Alan picked me up some of these pads, they are nice, but I just majorly peed my pants and it just soaked the pad and apparently my pants as well. Man I hate having a cough.
Does this stuff actually work? I keep taking it and cough drops trying desperately to get rid of this cough. And yet, I just peed my pants, hmm, either this stuff doesn't work or I've reverted back to my childhood.
Now this stuff actually does work. This mixed with cough syrup, hot shower, hot tea and honey and cough drops get me to sleep every morning. Morning because I don't get to sleep till about 5 or 6 in the morning, for the past 3 days. Oh, man I am so ready for this to be over.
This is me! Serious, can you see why I am peeing my pants every 2 seconds? Well, I need to go change my pants, throw another load of whites on and get me a hot shower.

11 comments:

Emily Lauren said...

I'm so sorry you're sick :( That's never fun, but being pregnant, it's amplified.
I definitely had the peeing problem. Still do sometimes. Ha ha. Hope you feel better soon.

M.Howerton said...

That Sucks!! Let me know if you need help with anything.

I hated getting sick when pregnant! You couldn't take anything decent and it seemed to last FOREVER!
Hope you get better soon.

Adolescent Family said...

PLEASE stop taking Robitussin. I don't think its very good for you.?

Do you remember the Standard Process products that we talked about at ICAA? You should try some of that. Plus its all whole food supplement so It is SAFE!

Take care. Quit peeing your pants. And get better so you can come out and have some fun with the girls!
:)

Amy said...

You poor thing!! It was allergy season when I was last pregnant and having really bad allergies and being limited on medicines being pregnant, I peed my pants a few times a day too. Every time I sneezed! I feel your pain!! :)

Adam and Nicole said...

Oh the joys of being preggers and sick! I feel your pain my dear, I wish I could come over and help take care of you, but seeing as how I am across the country (right?), I can't. I hope that darn cough goes away soon. Love love!

Nash said...

Cough syrup doesn't work. Have you not listened to me about cold symptoms. Call me and I will tell you.
You do want to cough to get it out of your body, but you need to build up your immune system and whatnot. Call me. Hope you feel better.

dancin' momma said...

Only you could you tell me about peeing your pants and make me laugh, not gross me out! love ya!

The Eagars said...

oh, my sweet friend who is not afraid of peeing her pants and telling everyone in the world about it! Please let me know if there is anything I can do. If you need to get some sleep and want me to take the little one, let me know. Talk to you tomorrow (p.s. we missed you at church today)

The Williamson's said...

I hope your feeling better, thanks for your comment on my blog, I'm going to try those things. Your the best! Now that i'm a stay at home mom I wish even more you lived here. We miss you guys. When are you coming to visit again?

Camille said...

Your funny bluntness cracks me up. You remind me of myself at times like this...man stop peeing your pants! hee hee. I wish i had a magic cure for your...maybe try something bigger depends maybe...LOL get better soon.

Michelle Bebe said...

it seemed like everytime i was dressed and in the car i would either cough or sneeze and wet myself.

see if your doc can get you cough medicine. i got some good stuff with codeine when i was prego with knox, it helped me sleep so well!