Sunday, March 29, 2009

Here we go again.


Ok, I took Shanda's advice and put the clock in the corner. This is where I had it originally but it was really hard to arrange the pictures(it may not seem like a hard concept but it totally is for me). Anyway, I'm not sure I love it this way, I like the clock off to the side but I'm not loving the arrangement. Jourdan, you said to do Black and White photos. Now I am torn, I love black and white, but I am LOVING the color. What do I do? I am wanting to hang this in my bathroom, but now I think it might be too cute(thanks Cassie) but I don't know where else I would put it. And then if I paint it all black I definately have no other place to put it other than their bedroom, it's the only other room, excluding mine, that is black.
Maybe it wasn't such a good idea getting everyone's advice. I'm going to bed.

12 comments:

Nash said...

i know it's HARD, that is why i don't decorate.

my 2 cents:
no to the bathroom. you want people to see it.
paint the frame black and maybe the ledge.
and all three of those pics aren't going to fit without one covering up another. So, maybe take a picture out, add another accessory like a letter "b" or something. you could do a couple pictures black and white, but all color is fine too. painting the outer frame black will tie it all together. it's ok if your front room doesn't have alot of black in it.

alright i am going to bed. where did you get that frame?

Moore Fun said...

Ohh the McLaws girls, we are so indecisive:) It's adorable! I say leave it alone and hang it up! Not in the bathroom though. It is too cute and needs to be seen. I love the photos colored and the mis match frames. You'll drive yourself crazy with too many options.

rychelle said...

It's adorable as is. I do like the idea adding a B, but leave as is and hang. You are the on who will look at it...if you like it...then that is all that matters!

Unknown said...

You are the one who gets to look at it all day not us, I think it is cute as is, hang it up and enjoy :)

Devin & Ruthann said...

I love the clock. Put it up where it will be seen!

simplyshye said...

You Are so CUTE !!! first - no to bathroom Or maybe a smaller version for the bath ... of tubs pics - hey that's and idea (wink-wink) -then Love It the way that is IS !!! Don't fret over it - it's perfect ! the ONLY thing is ... it WiLL look Best on a WaLL that is a fit for it . Make sure it makes it own statement and NOT by other stuff to clutter it . The rule of maxing frames ... isn't reEALLy a rule - If YOU like it -- then It'S PuuuurFECT ! Your center item - wether it's the clock or pic it typically your focal point .. so that's something to consider -- sorry lots of info - got a bit type HappY !!
loves to YOU !

simplyshye said...

oops - shoulda proff-read it before hitting post ... mean to say " rule of MATCHING " fames instead of maxing -- opppsy :-)

Bryant and Jodi said...

WOW I love this! Where did you get the idea from? You need to give me a lesson.

Natalie said...

Hey Keara... it's Paul again. So... it looks pretty freaking awesome! I just wanted to say, that Natalie was telling me the other day, that if she always asked other people for help with her decorating ideas... she would probably never actually do anything because she'd always second guess. So we say, just do it, because you have mad skills, and its SWEET!

5littlenordstroms said...

No to the bathroom. It is too cute. I really like this second version. The arrangement is perfect and as for color or b/w do what ever makes YOU happy. Our homes are truly a reflection of ourselves and we should decorate for ourselves not what will look good to others. Good luck and happy decorating. This is giving me a decorating itch.

Cindy said...

It's cute!! I would take away one of the pictures in the bottom right corner. It seems cluttery. If it is going to stay on that wall you may want to paint the frame...it kind of blends in a little too much. If you put it on a darker wall, then it will be fine. I like the clock. It looks really cute!

Becky said...

Ok, I am joining this late, but that's ok.
I like the clock a lot. I know you thought about taking the hanger off. I can help, if you want to.
I want to see how it looks!!!
Call me or email me or blog me!