Sorry this is a picture of me nursing, but it was too funny and you can't see anything.

Ok, so I had to take a break from decorating and laundry to write this down. Calvy has been so cute, I just can not forget this time in his life.
So this is the beginning of the story telling, and there are a lot of them.
So Calvy isn't feeling very well right now(see pic 2) so today we've just left the T.V. on and vedged out. Alsy cam home for lunch today and while he was making lunch I was feeding Elle, Calvy wanted to be held so he climbed up. The way he had to lay was right by Elle little bottom(see first picture). At it is typical of little Elle to pass some frequent gas while eating. So right after Calvy lays his head down and gets nice and comfy we hear a little sound "down there". Alsy and I are laughing when Calvy's little head pops up and says, "stinks" and then lays back down. It was so funny we could not stop laughing.
I love this little boy he has the funniest, cutest personality. After getting home from AZ and all of us being sick I finally got us unpacked. I had to get some Spring cleaning done too, new clothes and seasons changing, it is my least favorite thing to do in the world, the house is covered in new clothes and old clothes, winter clothes and summer clothes. It's a mess and it lasts for days because did I mention that I do NOT like to do it. So anyway, once I got it all done I cleaned the kids room and made their beds. Calvy ran into his room and laid on his bed and yelled "thank you mommy!" Looks like even little kids appreciate a clean home, they do notice.
This little boy has the best manners he's just such a sweetie. While changing his wet diaper I decided he needed a good wipe down, so I wiped his little bum and before I even got the new diaper on him he looks and me and says, "thank you". When I notice he's cold and I put a blanket on him he says "thank you", when we give him food he says "thank you" and so many other times that I can't seem to remember. He's just so sweet, he's even started saying, "you're welcome"....well from him it's more like "wehcome".
He is really into pretending right now too, he'll say "dinner time...lunch time...snack time..breakfast" which ever one applys and he'll hand us a pretend plate of food, and when we say thank you he says "wehcome" and then repeats it till we can no longer take it. He loves to play house, I want to get him a little kitchen so bad.
He is obsessed with picking.(See third pic) The second his socks are off he he starts picking his toe-lint. He'll sit forever and pick at Elle's toe-lint. Once he picked to hard for too long, Elle started to cry so I made him stop, but he just kept saying "nuh-er one" he didn't get the one piece he wanted to I had to pick it out and show him before he would let it go. He is so funny, when he picks something he sticks with it, he never gives up.
Well, I had so many memories that I wanted to get down because I didn't want to forget them, but I can't remember them. I guess next time I'll have to do it faster.
Little Elle is so big. She always wants to stand when you hold her, and is always smiling and laughing. She is not sleeping as much as she used to and is so aware of her surroundings. She is learning to use her hands. She loves when her little brother plays with her, she hates to be alone and she is constantly trying to sit up, she never seems to just relax while she's awake. She is such a sweet and pretty little girl we love having her in our family, I want a dozen more.
Alsy would say he is getting so big too, we are currently trying to get ourselves onto a workout rediment...it has been a failed attempt so far. He is really succeeding in school, he is doing really well in his classes, and is doing very well at work. He is the Assistant Editor for his school Newspaper, the Beacon, and he writes 1000 word essay every month. He has found that he is much better at writing then he ever thought. Hw really likes it, it has helped him to find his voice and has made him realize his stance on Chiropractic and other topics. He is an amazing husband and father. We are truly each others best friend, we look forward to ALL our time together, even the five monutes I see him in the morning for prayer. We are trying really had to be good parents and create a good home for our family so we can raise our children the way we feel is right. We have prayer together morning and night, we read scriptures every night(most every night) and we have prayers with Calvy every night. We have implimented FHE, we have a song, prayer, lesson and a treat the classic FHE. It's been so fun, yesterday we learned about families and the Temple and Eternity. We love to be parents and love to see our children grow.
So, this is us in our house in March 2009. We are getting through life, and most of the time we are loving it.
7 comments:
I love you! You have the best post and are so good at it. I hate writing two words! Grrr. I wish you lived here!
ps. thank you for you super sweet comments on my blog all the time. Your the best!
Cute stories! I love the funny stuff that kids say! He sounds like a sweetie boy. I'm glad things are going good for you guys. Keep up the great work lil' mama.
Your family is so cute! Sitting behind you at church was so fun! My little M loves babies! Your little babe is truly beautiful!
And sweet little Calvy kept pooking back at us and smiling sweetly! Keep writting things down. I love to look back on them and laughing and crying!
PS I mean "laugh and cry".
PPS I want to come see your decorating!
Oh Calvin is so sweet! I am sad I am missing all this. Keep writing all the cute things they do I LOVE to read about them.
Hi - i tried to send you a invite to ashlynns -- but not sure if i have your correct email -- do you have mine ??
thanks -- shye
Hey, are you free this weekend for a visit? It would be great to visit and I would love to help with any design questions!!!
Post a Comment