
I have so many pictures and stories and experiences from our visit it AZ that there is no way that I can neglect my kids that long. Calvy is already asking me to play with him. So I did just a few pictures. This one is Calvy playing outside and helping G-Pa M clean up some dead branches from the backyard.

This was our first day there, Calvy was playing with cousins and wearing his Aunt Lyda's hat and eatin pretzels. He just saw this picture and started asking for pretzels..gotta love that toasted salty bread.

My awesome sister Jourdan did a photo shoot with us, it was mostly for little Elle, I didn't get very many on my camera but she got over a 100 and she's sending them to me soon. I'm so excited to see how the others turned out, her camera is way better than mine. Doesn't she look so sweet? Oh, my sister Mattie just got a new camera too, she is the one who took the family picture on my header. So cool huh? I totally got hooked up, no I just need a new camera, everyone is sick of hearing me say how much I hate mine.

We went to the Big Bass Pro Shop, you know I never noticed how offensive that shop can be. Maybe I'm just a bleeding heart for animals, but it kinda made me sick to see how many animals they had stuffed.
My parents' neighbors have horses so we went back and showed little Calvy. He also got to ride on a tractor with his daddy. It was a lot of fun being back in AZ for a while. But now we are homw and all sick. I cam home to Mastitus, and Elle came home with a cough and double ear infection, and Calvy with a cough. And poor Alan came home with a family he had to take care of, while going to school. I am finally feeling better, I still don't feel very good a little weak and I've got a head cold too. My goodness, this winter better be over soon, I am sick of being sick.We love all of our family in AZ and we miss you guys already. I can't wait for summer.
5 comments:
Oh I already miss you and your little family, it was always so much fun just to hang out!
Sounds like you guys had fun minus the sick park. EVERY TIME we go to AZ we all get sick. I heard it was diffrent viruses over there that we are not immune too but nonetheless it is ALMOST enough to make me stay home. It looks nice and sunny there glad you guys made it back safe and are feeling better.
send me those pics and i can play with them a little on my computer.
Keara, your little family is gorgeous! I KNOW the baby phase is SO hard, I used to say I wasn't a fan of that either, but I want to cry now at how fast they grew, and how impatient I was at times. I wish I didn't stress so much about everything, like the dishes and the laundry and EVERYTHING! Cause I'll tell you what, it was always there waiting for me when I finally was able to do them. Anyways, there's a season for everything. Before you know it , they'll all be big and you won't know what to do with yourself.
I love your blog, you've got the cutest pics. You HAVE to call me next time to come to AZ. It's been too long!
Wow, what a fun trip for you guys!!! My girls miss Utah and the horses and cows that they visited regularly!
Your Calvy is such a cutie!
And Elle is so beautiful!!!
I still love your hair! It looks great!
Post a Comment