Saturday, May 16, 2009

I am in LOVE!


I am in love with my husband of course because he is the love of my life and also because he got me such a great Mother's Day gift in which I have fallen in love again. You should all check them out. They have bibs and little totes, seriously just check them out, they have too many cute things.We weren't able to celebrate Mother's Day this last Sunday so we celebrated last night. It was so nice, we left the kids with our super good friends and then set out for dinner at Texas Roadhouse. After dinner we stopped back to check on the kids and to nurse Elle, then went out for a movie, which true to our history, we walked out(a little too much violence), but we had a great night. We went to Walmart for a few things we needed, then got our kids and watched a movie at home. It was a great night. Thank you my sweet Husband for giving me such an awesome present and such a great night. I love you so much!

2 comments:

rychelle said...

What kind of bag is it??

Becky said...

Cutie bad! I love bags! That is one thing that I would love tons of!!! There is a bag I am dying for is cobalt blue. But there is an orange one, too that I love!
Happy Mother's Day late!!! (0: