C: "Daddy, can you roll your pants up and make them like underwear?"
D: "You mean like this(rolls shorts up to his bum)"
C: "Yes. (Points and laughs) Underwear pants!"
While eating:
C: "Yummy yummy in the eye!"
Driving in the car:
C: "Mommy, remember that time when you were little and you...."
I can honestly say I do not remember the rest of that conversation, but I thought it was funny.
Ellie is SO funny!!! This girl has started to grow up on us, she is talking so much more these days. I told her to be nice to Calvy (something that is said VERY often in our house) and she said right back to me, "nice" and started to pet Calvy on his leg. It was the way she said it that made it so funny, I think I made her say it at least 30 times.
Life is good and I am SO ready to have this baby, I have zero energy to do anything and have the desire to nest and clean and organize, but a creative brain this is pretty much on hold, so no fun ideas for dinner or fun of clever posts...it's driving me CRAZY! I am tired of my organs giving me problems too. At the beginning of this pregnancy I had kidney stones and now I am showing signs of gallstones. Kidney stones and gallstones S.U.C.K. Suck, I still say kidney stones take the cake, but gallstones are no fun either. I am grateful to have had a healthy pregnancy and to be able to bare my own children though, it is a great blessing.
My poor husband has had to put up with so much lately, I am a basketcase, I have emotions coming out of my ears. I am wanting to buy things and we have NO money, I want to be creative and have no energy to do it, and I want to play with my kids and love them, I want to read comments from people who read my blog, but I have none, I want to sit in front of the TV with a bag of doughnuts and watch a real good entertaining show and not have to change the channel because it's so darn inappropriate, and I want to sing like I used to, and have a flat tummy and new clothes, I want to go out and do yard work or go swimming, etc....so for now I will just grab my bag of doughnuts and a glass of cold milk and sit in front of the TV and flip channels until I can't stand it any more then turn it off and cuddle into my husband for some comfort from my horribly boring life. ;0)
Until next time....
Love to you all! Happy Summer!
D: "You mean like this(rolls shorts up to his bum)"
C: "Yes. (Points and laughs) Underwear pants!"
While eating:
C: "Yummy yummy in the eye!"
Driving in the car:
C: "Mommy, remember that time when you were little and you...."
I can honestly say I do not remember the rest of that conversation, but I thought it was funny.
Ellie is SO funny!!! This girl has started to grow up on us, she is talking so much more these days. I told her to be nice to Calvy (something that is said VERY often in our house) and she said right back to me, "nice" and started to pet Calvy on his leg. It was the way she said it that made it so funny, I think I made her say it at least 30 times.
Life is good and I am SO ready to have this baby, I have zero energy to do anything and have the desire to nest and clean and organize, but a creative brain this is pretty much on hold, so no fun ideas for dinner or fun of clever posts...it's driving me CRAZY! I am tired of my organs giving me problems too. At the beginning of this pregnancy I had kidney stones and now I am showing signs of gallstones. Kidney stones and gallstones S.U.C.K. Suck, I still say kidney stones take the cake, but gallstones are no fun either. I am grateful to have had a healthy pregnancy and to be able to bare my own children though, it is a great blessing.
My poor husband has had to put up with so much lately, I am a basketcase, I have emotions coming out of my ears. I am wanting to buy things and we have NO money, I want to be creative and have no energy to do it, and I want to play with my kids and love them, I want to read comments from people who read my blog, but I have none, I want to sit in front of the TV with a bag of doughnuts and watch a real good entertaining show and not have to change the channel because it's so darn inappropriate, and I want to sing like I used to, and have a flat tummy and new clothes, I want to go out and do yard work or go swimming, etc....so for now I will just grab my bag of doughnuts and a glass of cold milk and sit in front of the TV and flip channels until I can't stand it any more then turn it off and cuddle into my husband for some comfort from my horribly boring life. ;0)
Until next time....
Love to you all! Happy Summer!
4 comments:
You are so funny...I remember feeling that way too! Good luck with everything!
Ugh! I hear ya! I feel the same way. I have been nesting like crazy the last few weeks and then I look at the bank account and see that there is no money for these nesting needs of mine. I love your blog keep it up I will need it for the next 4 months of this pregnancy, I already feel like I'm due any day :( Love ya
nO one ever comments on mine either. FB has ruined blogging for that, it's so much quicker. you could post your blog to FB and then people will prob comment. idk.
hang in there. it ends and then you can barely remember being so miserable.
I am sorry!!!! I totally know how you feel. I wish you were here and I could give you a big hug, but since I am not, here is the best I can do *HUG* I am squeezing you right now! :)
Side note, I have had both, kidney stones and gall stones, and I have to stay I would rather have a kidney stone. I would not wish a "gall bladder attack" on my worst enemy. I had to have my gall bladder taken out like 2 months after I had Kade. No fun.
Miss you Diggs I wish you were feeling better.
Lots of love!
Post a Comment