Calvy:
M: Do you want to wear tennis shoes or sandals?
C: Uh, sandals.
M: OK, go pick the ones you want.
C: I want these ones (brown flip-flops)
M: OK, do you want help?
C: No, I can just do it myself.
M: Oops, wrong foot.
C: Oh..(switches feet) Ok, what do Scarlet Macaws eat, ice-cream on Sunday or Bananas?
M: Um, bananas.
C: Yup. OK, Tapirs eat fruit too. And what do baby jaguars eat? They eat meat, lots of meat, they need like the whole animal.
M: Oh, really?
C: Yup.
C: Remember last night when you were a little girl and you left your baby doll at the store and you never saw it again?
*He wanted to take his Buzz and Woody into the grocery store so I told him a story of how I left my favorite baby at a store and never saw it again. I told him that last week and he said this to me yesterday.
Ellie:
E: Mommy, mommy, mommy.
M: What Ellie?
E: Something in Ellie language
M: Oh ya?
E: Ya.
She has learned how to say her "S" sounds so now instead of "ya" all the time, it is "Yesssss", and instead of "nye" it's "niccccce". Our kids are growing up right before our eyes, I can't believe that my baby is not a baby any more and that I am having another baby.
Life is full of surprises, and I often look at my life and think "is this really my life", "how did I get here?"....in a good way. I am amazed at how many blessings we have, we are truly a blessed family, we have our health and a wonderful home that we love and wonderful family and friends who love us. I love my husband more today than ever before, he is wonderful in every way. I catch glimpses of the 19 year old boy that I fell in love with more often these days, it is almost like falling in love all over again, I love the way he says my name and when we touch it's like electricity again, any little touch and shoulder brush or his fingertips on my hand and every kiss makes me love him more. He is everything I want and more in a spouse, he is my best friend and I am so thankful for him and his devotion to me and our family. Heavenly Father couldn't have sent me a better match. I love you Babe.
M: Do you want to wear tennis shoes or sandals?
C: Uh, sandals.
M: OK, go pick the ones you want.
C: I want these ones (brown flip-flops)
M: OK, do you want help?
C: No, I can just do it myself.
M: Oops, wrong foot.
C: Oh..(switches feet) Ok, what do Scarlet Macaws eat, ice-cream on Sunday or Bananas?
M: Um, bananas.
C: Yup. OK, Tapirs eat fruit too. And what do baby jaguars eat? They eat meat, lots of meat, they need like the whole animal.
M: Oh, really?
C: Yup.
C: Remember last night when you were a little girl and you left your baby doll at the store and you never saw it again?
*He wanted to take his Buzz and Woody into the grocery store so I told him a story of how I left my favorite baby at a store and never saw it again. I told him that last week and he said this to me yesterday.
Ellie:
E: Mommy, mommy, mommy.
M: What Ellie?
E: Something in Ellie language
M: Oh ya?
E: Ya.
She has learned how to say her "S" sounds so now instead of "ya" all the time, it is "Yesssss", and instead of "nye" it's "niccccce". Our kids are growing up right before our eyes, I can't believe that my baby is not a baby any more and that I am having another baby.
Life is full of surprises, and I often look at my life and think "is this really my life", "how did I get here?"....in a good way. I am amazed at how many blessings we have, we are truly a blessed family, we have our health and a wonderful home that we love and wonderful family and friends who love us. I love my husband more today than ever before, he is wonderful in every way. I catch glimpses of the 19 year old boy that I fell in love with more often these days, it is almost like falling in love all over again, I love the way he says my name and when we touch it's like electricity again, any little touch and shoulder brush or his fingertips on my hand and every kiss makes me love him more. He is everything I want and more in a spouse, he is my best friend and I am so thankful for him and his devotion to me and our family. Heavenly Father couldn't have sent me a better match. I love you Babe.
1 comment:
ahhhh such a sweet blog post!! I can't believe that my baby is not a baby anymore and that I am having another baby too;) and I love that you are still so much in love with your hubby! I heard you have gallstones and kidney stones girl don't get those;(!! I feel for you and would love to help out an anyway that I can!!! LET ME KNOW!
Post a Comment