Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Family Foto Shoot


We had such a blast, Erica was so incredibly patient with us and our 2 kiddos. Some of you may think I am brave to have our family pictures done at 39 weeks and 3 days, but I have always wanted belly shots and this is the smallest I have ever been while pregnant so I wanted to take advantage of it.
The pictures turned out so cute, we are so happy to have these done, and can't wait to be able to get the WHOLE family in next time.
Love to you all, hope you have a great July 4th! I'll keep you posted on baby news...3 more days!









There are more, but this is all I have patience to post. ;0) Nixon's so cute.

7 comments:

charlotte said...

um...you don't have stretch marks?!?!?! Wow. Cute pics!

Moore Fun said...

Wow, those are amazing! I Love them ALL! You guys are darling. I love the belly it is so stinking cute and beautiful.

KR said...

I love these pictures, they are so cute.

Empy Nesters said...

Wow you do look good and your hair is getting long again. Can't wait to see you.

Jill said...

so cute.

The Woolner Family said...

Very darling. Can't wait to see the new baby!

Jessica Downey said...

That tricycle pic looks so vintage, like it came right out of the 50's.