Friday, June 11, 2010

Monkey See, Monkey Do!

Due to the lack of comments on my last post I can only assume 2 things; everyone is very busy and had no time to comment, or, and this is what I suppose, it was a very bad post with no pictures. Sorry everyone, I hope to make up for that in this one. I've got some great Calvyisms for you, and some fun pictures.



While preparing to jump in the shower:
C: Mommy, I'm supposed to say, "Ew gross!" when you take your clothes off.
M: Oh really, why? Do I have a big belly?
C: You have a tooty bottom.
M:......

Lately he has been really into mimicking. It usually goes a little something like this:

M: Calvy, go put your shorts on please
C: Go toot my shorts on?
M: Calvin, you heard what I said, go get your shorts.
C: Go get my thorts?
M: Calvin, stop doing that bud, go get your shorts.
C: Ok, tooty mom.
M: You know that is a bathroom word, stop saying it.
....runs into the bathroom....
C: Toot shorts!
M: (ugh, seriously??!!)





He's a crazy boy who is definitely a boy, he never lets us forget it. Should I look forward to Ellie growing up and talking more?

3 comments:

Adam and Nicole said...

I love it! It makes me feel better to know that other boys say the same things my boys say! There is a picture of Elle (the first one with her eyes closed) that totally reminds me of you! I don't even know why, but when I saw it I immediately saw your face doing the same thing. Maybe you have made that face at me before? Who knows, you are all adorable!

Moore Fun said...

Oh my goodness Elle looks so dang cute in those photos! Miss my niece and nephew!

Becky said...

There is nothing like a sibling! M looks like Sessa often!