Monday, August 23, 2010

The Darndest Things


A few things that have been said around our house this morning.

Calvy: "Can I just watch this last episote?"

Alan: "Your eye smells funny."

Calvy: "Hello!"
Ellie: "Hello!"
Calvy: "Can you say hello to me?"
Ellie: "Hello to me"

Calvy while eating lunch:
"Is the bread a sacrifice for blood?"
It took me a second to realize he was talking about the sacrament. The things they remember is amazing.

I love being a mommy....even if I am the one ever...I think I am an internet binger. I need to fast.

3 comments:

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

The feet picture is way cute. I love when you write what the kids say. It is always hilarious. And I like the Calvin and guitar picture. Totally awesome.

Moore Fun said...

Cute pic!

Becky said...

I HEART your family!
And the more the terrier!