Well I am a bit of a bum, I didn't wash my face or get dressed till about 6pm today. When Alan came home from school after 4pm the kids and I were still in our jammies and I was surfing the internet for Mindy Gledhill(<---I love her) songs on Youtube.
We all got dressed and went to Chick fil A for din din. As we were pulling into the parking lot I thought of how funny it woulf be if we ran into my friend Tori, and who do you think walked in as we were finishing up. It was fun we chatted and talked till after 9pm. She was nice enough to watch my kids so I could just drop Alan off at a meeting and come right back to hang out some more.
It was a great night, and wonderful Birthday Eve.
We are all back at home now, kids tucked nicely in their beds, Nixon walking in circles on the couch trying to find a cumfy spot, Alan doing something sneaky with wrapping paper in our bedroom and I am blogging away, but very much looking forward to spooning with Alan with the buzz of our window unit in the background lulling us into a sweet air-conditioned sleep.
Sweet dreams everyone.
1 comment:
hey I still sometimes don't take a shower until Adam gets home from work and I don't even have a baby yet. NO worries, atleast you did take a shower! :)
Post a Comment